Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: love deborah  (Read 1798 times)

purefilth

Has anybody seen this lady?

She has a cracking ass and I am tempted to see her 2moro
External Link/Members Only

Downtownspunk

I can't remember if I paid for her Pvt gallery one day or if her face picture was in her normal gallery but she is a "butterface" I believe they call them, everything looks nice butt'er face. It's confusing to say as she doesn't look old BUT she does look old :-S lots of wrinkles etc and a witch nose from what I remember but I guess if you turn her around all should be ok lol

justforfun1986

I wouldnt bother, like has been said all ready, munting face :scare: and harsh EE accent, not my cup of tea

purefilth

No worries boys, I found a link to review and was put well off, I'm seeing Vivien the Hungarian 2moro instead :hi:

Richard_Morgan98

Saw Vivien for the second time tonight, now in a appartment in swansea, not as good as the first time, but it was late about 9pm, and I think we both had a long day, perhaps better to visit in daytime, when got more energy.

Rich

Asian Hunter

Saw Vivien for the second time tonight, now in a appartment in swansea, not as good as the first time, but it was late about 9pm, and I think we both had a long day, perhaps better to visit in daytime, when got more energy.

Rich

Did she say she was coming back to Cardiff before she goes back to Hungary next week?

Offline aazbo22

Rich

any chance of a proper review?

lady deborah

Yes, unfortunately, I heard your feedback on this, Vivian, given that it is not good service. The other may be that I'm a witch and wrinkled noses. Who wrote belle look in the mirror, I do not think they should not insult the other. I can give myself a very positive and I am proud of myself because I ask myself who I'm not a witch and wrinkled ....

Anyone who is in a bad opinion of you and insult to refer to this link.

External Link/Members Only

newforthisyear

Welcome to the forum, i wouldnt take what that guy said to heart.. after all he's only made 11 posts.. most likely a trolll and we all know not to feed the trolls!

Offline playpal69

+1
Welcome to the forum Deborah.
I wouldn't take much notice of those posts
From my experience your a diamond  :yahoo:

Downtownspunk

« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 05:22:56 am by Downtownspunk »

Gatchaman

From my experience your a diamond  :yahoo:

A review would be helpful if you can find the time :thumbsup: