Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Honeybaby888 too good to be true?  (Read 2151 times)

Offline Princecorin

Hi, wondering if anyone has spent time with the following? Looks a worldie and currently has a discount rate on...just sounds too good to be true...

External Link/Members Only

Offline Princecorin

Ooooh forgot to mention....newbie here who's just starting the journey so always extra cautious

JoePineapples

I have reviewed her she is ace.

Offline vanderwoz

She use to have another profile it was steph-xoxo, she use to have blonde hair.... But I think she looks better with brunette hair

Offline SalfordSam

Absolutely stunning girl.  Every bit as good as her awesome photo's.

Offline leo_26

i fucked her arse last year, felt great.

Online PussyLover789

She looks hot, how ever if you're wanting to try some of her extras you could be paying over £200!

Offline cueball

She looks hot, how ever if you're wanting to try some of her extras you could be paying over £200!

I'd have a go with this lass but I'd partake in none of her extras, I never do with any lass.

If it's extra then it's not on my menu. I'll make the judgement if I'm happy with what's on offer that's inclusive of her normal rate then I'll podge her.

Offline spartan

Has anyone else had a go at this sexy fine honey ?

Offline george r

I sent an email weds but she never read it  :dash:

Offline Alonsoh

She was my first punt. Looked amazing, easy to talk to, good coms. Try contacting her by whatsapp, she replied pretty quickly. Although maybe I got in before the rush (2 weeks ago).

Offline Alonsoh

Could write one, but I think the nerves combined with excitement of my first punt got to me. So actually finding it quite hard to remember specifics to write a decent detailed review. She did look like her pictures though.