Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: throafucking & throatpie recommendations  (Read 2665 times)

Offline IAMBATMAN

looking for a girl anywhere in the north west who can take both of the above :thumbsup:

Offline yepitsmeagain

See my review on Alexia Sparkles, I'm sure she would take a pie at the end too!!

Offline IAMBATMAN

See my review on Alexia Sparkles, I'm sure she would take a pie at the end too!!
she doesnt swallow and the stinky apartment would put me off

Offline Titi

Alana, she’s pure filth in a good way. However questions have been raised about her venue recently.

External Link/Members Only
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=244014.0
« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 08:30:12 am by Titi »

Offline Bustydusty

Sexy lexi 29 told me to push her head right down when I was cumming so that I came straight down her throat - was recently offering a quick blowjob for £20 inc swallow - takes some beating  :thumbsup:

Mikeyboy88

I can’t recommend anyone but just wanted to say sexy lexi 29 is a known barebacker so I’d think carefully about that one 

Offline Tonyg

morning,

my kind of thing this....

three candidates who can all take quite a rough throatfucking are Sienna Kink, Tori Bliss and Emma Stone, all easy enough to find on AW.

hope this helps

Tony
Banned reason: Abusive to other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 08:09:00 am by Goldfinch »

Offline Moby Dick

Amber gives an enthusiastic BJ.
Not sure about face fucking since she takes control and devours the lot.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline IAMBATMAN

SK doesnt allow TP trust me i ask everytime  :D
amber tho she gives great head defo wont let you facefuck her and she doesn't swallow
sexylexi defo does this cause i asked her last year but the BB shit scares me so shes a no
id give emme stone a go tho she never answers my question on this subject
and toribliss just doesnt do it for me in the slightest.

penny pocket does this but at 200 p/h and hotel cost as she only does outcalls ive asked lucyj95 based on a review i read but waiting for a reply shes on holiday

thanks guys  :hi:

Offline IAMBATMAN

i also thin naughtyaimy is ok with this