Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Honeyi’mAlive (avoids)  (Read 4830 times)

Offline Hk

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

I will do a review in good time, as i have my reason for the delayed,
But this one definitely AVOIDS

Offline freeze44

Ok cheers for the warning. Had seen the profile and pricing looks odd but was considering!

Offline MrMatrix

Take your time mate, thats if you do it - been in this situation myself. Thanks for the heads up. :hi:

Offline NigelF

Take your time mate, thats if you do it - been in this situation myself. Thanks for the heads up. :hi:

+1

Cheers for the heads up.

Offline cueball

Thanks for the quick warning, it's relevant as there's a few on here with their eye on her.

Offline Hurley

Full GFE available I suspect that’s code for BB

Offline cpw_19

Is it because she's shit, or dangerous?

If it's the latter you need to be a bit more detailed with why she needs avoiding.

Offline MrMatrix

If it's the latter you need to be a bit more detailed with why she needs avoiding.
If his identity or safety is at risk, I am prepared to accept it at face value and assume its dangerous. Could be wrong but I've been in this situation myself and when they are calling for Malcom you wonder what the fuck and go.....
The OP said he'd do a review in time. I am personally OK with his responsible actions so far.

Offline cueball

The OP said he'd do a review in time. I am personally OK with his responsible actions so far.
Agreed.

If i had my eye on her then I'd put her on the back burner until the facts are safely shared.

There's plenty more to go at until that day comes.

Hk has given us a warning but is sensibly looking after himself too. It's up to the reader to either heed the warning or ignore it.... I'd heed it, but that's just my way of thinking.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 06:06:08 pm by cueball »

Offline cpw_19

If his identity or safety is at risk, I am prepared to accept it at face value and assume its dangerous. Could be wrong but I've been in this situation myself and when they are calling for Malcom you wonder what the fuck and go.....

Yeah actually, fair play, I can get on board with that point of view.

Offline blackburnian

He's no leech , reviewed plenty and I'm sure he's got his reasons , done a very sensible thing and given a warning sensible punters will I'm sure heed & full story will hopefully be revealed in due course .

Bb

Offline Citizensmith007

I’m more than interested in what he has to say, as the young lady has just submitted a bid for A reverse booking I’ve placed on adultwork for January!

Offline blackburnian

I’m more than interested in what he has to say, as the young lady has just submitted a bid for A reverse booking I’ve placed on adultwork for January!

Given your level of contributions and the attitude showed in the quote hopefully you'll be waiting a while  :bomb:  I have actually seen her myself and was about to post a review - but having read that this i'll hold it for a bit longer  - wouldn't want to help a self proclaimed "lurking leech"  - see if you give a fuck about that wanker  :lol:

That’s right another lurking leech! 😂
I do my punting overseas now, as tbh I haven’t been excited by anyone in the bournemouth area for a long time, and I consider anyone I would be interested in to be well overpriced!
Trust me, I realise that they’re after more than the price of a few beers and a kebab supper, which ain’t much more than I’m paying in Thailand, but none of them are worth the £150+ hr that they’re looking for!
So I’m going to keep on lurking in the hope I come across someone that takes my interest, and I believe would be worth investing my hard earned money on!
Now if you’ve got a problem with that feel free to look for someone who gives a fuck about your opinion, because I ain’t one of them!
Signed the Lurking Leech! 😉

As always members who aren't leeching cunts feel free to PM if she's bid on your RB .

BB

Offline cueball

Offline PussyLover789

Wheres the review on this woman?? she bidded on my RB last week

Offline blackburnian

Wheres the review on this woman?? she bidded on my RB last week

Will pm you tomorrow .

Bb

Offline Northerndave666

Will pm you tomorrow .

Bb

Bb, Happy to wait for the review, from the OP and I'm glad he's popped on to give us all fair warning. Without giving too much away, would you agree with the avoid? (Pls send a PM if you'd rather not aid a leech :) )

Offline blackburnian

Bb, Happy to wait for the review, from the OP and I'm glad he's popped on to give us all fair warning. Without giving too much away, would you agree with the avoid? (Pls send a PM if you'd rather not aid a leech :) )

Me either - check your inbox .

Bb

Offline madfrog1981

Bb, plan to see her this week, can you drop me a PM too, thanks  :bomb:

Offline MrMatrix

You've been here 4 years and not done a review. I have a gut feeling Bb will tell you to fuck off for being a selfish arse.  :thumbsdown:
Perhaps if you reviewed a couple of your recent punts he may feel differently :timeout:

Offline NigelF

You've been here 4 years and not done a review. I have a gut feeling Bb will tell you to fuck off for being a selfish arse.  :thumbsdown:
Perhaps if you reviewed a couple of your recent punts he may feel differently :timeout:

+1

He has done a couple of helpful posts but he should have posted them much sooner and he needs to flesh them out in much more detail, preferably in the form of full reviews. Besides, I'm sure there's a lot more he could contribute but doesn't bother (and he's had over 4 years membership in which to do so).

There is enough info in the OP to benefit all punters for the time being. If people want to know more they should either PM the OP or contribute a lot more before expecting to be given "something for nothing".
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 12:51:42 am by NigelF »

Offline blackburnian

Keep checking your inbox  :wacko: :lol:

Bb

Offline Clitheroelad

I had my eye on her myself, simply because she desctibes herself as Goth and Ive yet yo find an alt girl that suits my needs.

Offline Hurley

Offline Philmeboots

Why the sudden rush to see this SP.

Better to wait for the OP's review given he has reason to delay posting,unlikely to be anything positive about Honeyi’mAlive.

Blackburnian  has offered to Pm those who are desperate for information but at £180 cannot see the attraction personally.

What rate is she quoting on reverse bids as a matter of interest,not £180 I'll bet.

Offline samneil15

Why the sudden rush to see this SP.

Better to wait for the OP's review given he has reason to delay posting,unlikely to be anything positive about Honeyi’mAlive.

Blackburnian  has offered to Pm those who are desperate for information but at £180 cannot see the attraction personally.

What rate is she quoting on reverse bids as a matter of interest,not £180 I'll bet.

+1 £180 is a joke for minimal services anyway. The whole profilelooks fuckries to me......

Offline PussyLover789

Ive just put in another reverse booking as im going to London on saturday and shes just bidded again, My bid is for £220 for 2hrs, why on earth would any WG travel 215 miles for that price? especially when shes charging £255 for a 2hr outcall in her hometown? something just doesnt add up, im staying well clear of this one  :thumbsdown:

Offline MrMatrix

Ive just put in another reverse booking as im going to London on saturday and shes just bidded again, My bid is for £220 for 2hrs, why on earth would any WG travel 215 miles for that price? especially when shes charging £255 for a 2hr outcall in her hometown? something just doesnt add up, im staying well clear of this one  :thumbsdown:
A stupid answer is never right- some thing is amiss here :unknown:

Offline AriT

Could someone who knows why we should avoid this lady pm me please. Was interested in seeing her when I'm up in Manchester. Have pm'd BB but no reply.

TIA

zztop1168

Off the list thanks.

Offline Bobbins1973

I'm curious as well as in Manchester at weekend and bids on my bookings
Was desperate to drive to Leeds at midnight for £100 but didn't think this was realistic so binned off
Seen her old pics and they are completely different from the new ones

Offline meadowlarklemon

Thanks for the warning as I've had a rb bid from her that I was considering
Any further details?

Offline PussyLover789

Thanks for the warning as I've had a rb bid from her that I was considering
Any further details?
What warning?? why should it bother you?? you dont even punt  :sarcastic:

Offline chrishornx

3 habitual non contributing lurkers on one short thread (with a combined total of 12 years with no review) about someone who they all want to see but has a serious 'avoid ' warning  ..what is going on ?

We have Tontober, is this Lurkuary??

Offline hungrypunt

Ive seen this girl via SA over a year ago in a hotel in stockport. Shes advertising all channels including CL. I dont know she was on AW till we met.

I was struggling to touch her anywhere that i wasnt scared of harming a piercing. The ones in the chest are weird. She wasnt overly rude but not very nice. Loud as fuck coming through reception saying fuck em Im not bothered who they think I am (reception staff) .Likes a smoke too.

No enthusiasm, av bj, too much bollocks talked.

Offline ElGuapo4

Thanks for the heads up. I’m looking to break my dry spell early next month and she’s bid on my RB; clicked on her AW name and page couldn’t be displayed - Maybe she has got wind of this thread?!

In any case I was tempted because I was into the “goth” description she used, but will give her a swerve.

God bless UKP and all who sail within her!

Offline antsz

what ever happened here ? Im curious to find out as to why we should avoid her plus im a nosey cunt  :thumbsup:

Offline NigelF

It's been ages now and there's still little info on here about her so a full review from the OP would be helpful, especially for the numerous punters who will be curious but haven't posted in this thread.

Offline PussyLover789

It's been ages now and there's still little info on here about her so a full review from the OP would be helpful, especially for the numerous punters who will be curious but haven't posted in this thread.
I dont understand why he hasnt left a review, its been 3 months now, is he afraid or something?  :unknown:

Offline Bobbins1973

I dont understand why he hasnt left a review, its been 3 months now, is he afraid or something?  :unknown:

Maybe afraid of what he caught ?

Offline Bobbins1973

..and what did he catch??  :unknown:

Well it's been stated on more than 1 thread she does BB and not fussed for condoms - some girls do in heat of moment

Offline PussyLover789

Well it's been stated on more than 1 thread she does BB and not fussed for condoms - some girls do in heat of moment
Her profile states she doesnt offer bareback, but i suppose that doesnt prove anything

Offline LordTreacle

Any news on her? Scrolling through posts and seen this, her reviews and profile seem fine

Offline LordTreacle

And if someone could DM me about it (its relavent to me, so would be greatly appreciated)

Offline punt6969

any updated info on this one im about to see her soon? there are no negative reviews of her on here at all but positive.

also in her description:
How would you describe your non-binary gender?    Demigender
wtf does that mean!!?? was she ever a man!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2019, 11:22:08 am by punt6969 »

Offline mace-window

Well that's disappointing. Wanted to give her a good seeing to but I will wait for your review pal. Thanks for the heads up.

Offline mace-window

Well that's disappointing. Wanted to give her a good seeing to but I will wait for your review pal. Thanks for the heads up.

Nevermind. Looked at the date and so far no review from this guy who gave the warning ha.

Well looks like I will put her back on my hot list.

Offline MrMatrix

Think you can tell us now :unknown: