Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SAT NAVS and In Calls  (Read 925 times)

Offline Johnny Wadd

THE ROAD TO HELL

As the nights draw in, this post is more of a warning to those setting out at night time to new destinations.

It all started last September. A booking was made with a couple and the meeting date turned out to be on the day of the first named storm of the year. Communication by emai and some texts went smoothly and the lady was pleasant. Agreed time to meet which was 8.50pm at a public house, for privacy, they did not want to divulge their address. Fired up old MOTOROLA on the day at 7.15 pm to text  on the way, only to see they had texted at 6 pm to see if meeting was still on.Perhaps missing this text upset them. Not everyone has a smart phone  on 24 / 7.

Traveling north up the M6 through the dark driving wind and rain, passing huge south bound tailback on the other side. Sat nav says turn off and after  2 minutes in the dark and rain takes me back onto the M6 heading south. Fortunately now further north than the  tailback. Zoom down and back up motorway and onto dark windy  country roads and eventually see  lights of an establishment. Cant find entrance so park on road, run drenched  through a hedge to the pubs doorway bang on time. Text at doorway with a very wet phone to say arrived. Several submissions  until eventually acknowledgement. Nobody appeared so soaked went running round the car park to eventually see a BMW with lights on and steamed windows.Now about 9.10pm Wringing wet to the skin  i tap on car and open door to be greeted by abuse from the driver  exclaiming how he had to be up at 3am. Door is closed and he drives off.

For this i earn from the  ( lovely couple ,a lovely couple, lovely couple,   )   Negative feedback with the comment  ...`  late with no notice, was incoherent and would not be welcomed into our home`

External Link/Members Onlyor External Link/Members Only

So had to set off home avoiding huge motorway tailback.  Back along dark wind and rain swept roads. Sat nav says turn right, car going at 30 to 40 miles an hour. Crash.  A large wooden pole,the type found on train crossings,careers into the night time  air. It turns out this was an entrance to a  gym car park. Absolutely no lighting on the road or post. Yes that was very scary what might have been.

This serves as a warning.In such bad weather i should have fired up the full main beam headlights. Sat navs at night and added bad weather should be treated with caution when on In Call trips..

goldwing1

If he said you were incoherent, he`s suggesting you like a spot of drink driving.

Offline Johnny Wadd

Drinking and then driving up the M6 in the pitch dark, gales,torrential rain, along with  heavy lorries spray would be a pretty neat trick to pull off.

No, running around a car park soaked to the skin and then having to introduce yourself, would not be favorable situation for giving a polished performance reading the 9 o`clock news.

He simply had not left his vehicle to meet at the agreed pub entrance on time.To drive off and give a Negative feedback is beyond the pail.

Offline Hemlock47

With the amount of Bare Backers you see I suppose they feel the dodged a bullet that night!

Online scutty brown

at a guess the Boddington Arms?

Its since closed....

Offline Johnny Wadd

As stated in previous posts the BB does not register for a booking because only ( very ) safe sex is practiced. The obsession with BB deflects from just as risky routes,as in the case of  unprotected oral sex. It can lead to  HIV - gonorrhea, herpes,syphilis.hepatitis,and HPV all the things that BB can. I will always wear a condom for oral even after having the HPV jabs, to the benefit of both parties.

While on the subject of HPV, if you have any of the strains ( nearly 200 )  the vaccine will prevent further infection of the high risk strains causing cancer, if you do not have them.
The innocuous kiss has overtaken smoking as the leading cause for head and neck cancer.

External Link/Members Only

Here is my other post on the subject

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=223026.0

Offline Hemlock47

As stated in previous posts the BB does not register for a booking because only ( very ) safe sex is practiced. The obsession with BB deflects from just as risky routes,as in the case of  unprotected oral sex. It can lead to  HIV - gonorrhea, herpes,syphilis.hepatitis,and HPV all the things that BB can. I will always wear a condom for oral even after having the HPV jabs, to the benefit of both parties.

While on the subject of HPV, if you have any of the strains ( nearly 200 )  the vaccine will prevent further infection of the high risk strains causing cancer, if you do not have them.
The innocuous kiss has overtaken smoking as the leading cause for head and neck cancer.

The irony of receiving a lecture about safe sex from someone happy to see bare backers  :lol:

Offline Johnny Wadd

The irony of looking for affection with a kiss and getting HPV.

Online Count Duckula

it's the good advice that you just didn't take...

Offline bigthickdick

Load of rubbish from a barebacker