Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Francesca of Manchester,Doesnt see black guys but still bids on reverse booking?  (Read 1096 times)

Offline PussyLover789

Hey guys, Ive been asked if i would post this for a friend of mine who has been punting for a few years but does'nt have an account with UKP, hes a black guy and punts now and again, he put in a RB on adultwork and this woman bid on it and her profile says that she doesnt see black guys  :unknown: what do you think guys? i think shes got a fucking cheek if you ask me, then a few hours later he told me her profile was accessing from jamaica  :unknown:
  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline chrishornx

No big deal a few girls say the same thing especially about Asian guys

they can be selective if they choose

and Jamaica is a nice place for a holiday

Offline PussyLover789

No big deal a few girls say the same thing especially about Asian guys

they can be selective if they choose

and Jamaica is a nice place for a holiday
  No big deal?? she clearly shouldnt be biding if she doesnt see black guys

Offline Herts_Outcaller

I'd have reacted in a similar way with the first message. No girl is going to say "no white guys" though as otherwise they won't have a business.

Not surprised he turned her down. I wouldn't want to see a girl who actively sought to avoid anyone who looked like me to the point of putting it in her profile
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 10:11:25 pm by Herts_Outcaller »

Offline malu999

Good reply from your mate in that email chain  :thumbsup:

Offline PussyLover789

Good reply from your mate in that email chain  :thumbsup:
  Thats exactly what i said to him  :thumbsup:

Offline Bantagonist

I wouldn’t pay any notice to points like that. It’s not like she hasn’t seen black guys before.

Offline piz111

I have had it happen to me with a  northwest couple, in that instance they stated nothing on there profile and rejected me when i was in the hotel reception!! This however is different and i don't think its fair to call somebody a racist when it is there preference not to see black guys, it doesn't have to be racist if it just doesn't get her going.. A lot of girls say no Asians and im cool with that (im asian), with regards to a reverse booking, you don't have to accept it..

Offline bigbilly22

It is racism in the truest sense but does the the nature of the service being offered allow a WG to be prejudice and discriminate??

If a shop had a sign in the door saying no black or Asian men, sorry just my preference as I’ve had a bad experience there’d be uproar.

If your dentist did the same thing???

Because she’s fucking you does that make a difference???

Offline fr0zen2

I have had it happen to me with a  northwest couple, in that instance they stated nothing on there profile and rejected me when i was in the hotel reception!! This however is different and i don't think its fair to call somebody a racist when it is there preference not to see black guys, it doesn't have to be racist if it just doesn't get her going.. A lot of girls say no Asians and im cool with that (im asian), with regards to a reverse booking, you don't have to accept it..

Is that NW couple still active?

Offline chrishornx

No big deal?? she clearly shouldnt be biding if she doesnt see black guys

but she does see them

goldwing1

It is racism in the truest sense but does the the nature of the service being offered allow a WG to be prejudice and discriminate??

If a shop had a sign in the door saying no black or Asian men, sorry just my preference as I’ve had a bad experience there’d be uproar.

If your dentist did the same thing???

Because she’s fucking you does that make a difference???

I think there is a difference between a shop discriminating and a woman who offers  her body for sale.
I`ve seen adverts from black women who won`t see black men so what`s that all about?
Some women won`t see men below/over a certain age.

It`s not racist, just personal taste and preference, just like some people prefer Chinese food over Indian food

Offline freeze44

but she does see them

?? Her profile says she dont? Then bids on a reverse booking and gets told to do one. You know something we dont?

Offline p3ngu1n

Not sure it's as simple as that.

I come across profiles of black WGs who won't see black guys citing the same lazy "bad experience" reason (External Link/Members Only). Personally, whom a prossie decides to see or not see is her business. If any lass won't see me for reasons based on my race, personally I couldn't give a shit - plenty others will

Offline PussyLover789

[quote author=piz111 link=topic=221758.msg2246827#msg2246827 date=1536671237 A lot of girls say no Asians and im cool with that (im asian), with regards to a reverse booking, you don't have to accept it..
[/quote] If a WG says on her profile she doesnt see black guys then she shouldnt be bidding on a black guys reverse booking his nickname on there clearly states hes black, no excuse, shes racist

Offline Hemlock47

[quote author=piz111 link=topic=221758.msg2246827#msg2246827 date=1536671237 A lot of girls say no Asians and im cool with that (im asian), with regards to a reverse booking, you don't have to accept it..
 If a WG says on her profile she doesnt see black guys then she shouldnt be bidding on a black guys reverse booking his nickname on there clearly states hes black, no excuse, shes racist

Is his profile name the only indication of his ethnicity? Or did he clearly state it in the reverse booking?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 07:19:20 pm by Hemlock47 »

Offline PussyLover789

Is his profile name the only indication of his ethnicity? Or did he clearly state it in the reverse booking?
Like i said, hes a friend of mine, and it was him who got me into punting, i know his adultwork name, and in his name is the word "Black" so if shes that dumb to notice it then shes a stupid thick bitch

Offline scutty brown

That was my thought: did he actually say "I'm black" when he posted the RB request?

goldwing1

The only way to know for sure is either he clearly states it, or she looks at his profile picture providing he has one or the  AdultWork interview providing he has filled it in.
The only other way is to place a reverse bid and ask the question.

If a black woman bid on my reverse bid and I said I only see white women, does that make me a racist? ( I do see black women by the way )

Offline Hemlock47

Like i said, hes a friend of mine, and it was him who got me into punting, i know his adultwork name, and in his name is the word "Black" so if shes that dumb to notice it then shes a stupid thick bitch
The bloke a few posts up claims to be a penguin! I’m sure he’s not. Perhaps she didn’t make the connection and someone is being a little bit over sensitive!

Offline chrishornx

several girls state preferences, their Do's and Dont's, Will see/Won't see, Oral with/owo etc. on their profiles but they often stretch those 'generalities' at their own discretion and that may well be the case with this lady. Perhaps the OP's mate profile name made it clear that he was black but nevertheless that didn't stop her replying to a reverse booking, presumably knowing he was black .

Rather than the OP's mate asking for clarity he did respond rather negatively...'don't waste my time please' to which she reasonably responded that she DID see blacks 'If they were respectful' so clearly the door was 'open' for her to see the OP's mate if things had gone well.

However he told her not to respond again and that was the end of it.

Some guys won't see black women and sub-consciously dismiss any bids they may receive from them., others may dismiss BBW women from their search, or redheads, or dwarfs.... it is all a matter pf personal preference and experience. If a WG has had various bad experiences then she should be entitled to be selective as to who she sees, just as she can choose what services she provide,s what she charges, when she works etc.

Jay-Jay

I think Chrishorn's post sums it up perfectly.

Jay

Offline antsz

I don't see how it's racist at all as its her personal choice, it's upto the WG who she see's. Plenty more WGs out there who would love to see black guys so I'd just move on and ignore the girl