Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Being left alone by a wg  (Read 10131 times)

vorian

WTF is going on?  :unknown:

God knows I think some sort of critical mass has been reached.  :yahoo:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
If I had asked this on Saafe then I doubt very much that I would have got such constructive feedback. The advice would have been for me to set the rules and for the client to like it or lump it. That is the impression I have got from some of the posts on there.  Thats not the way I like to work and as the client pays good money to see me then I must be adaptable and be willing to try different approaches to ensure that the entire experience is positive rather than just the activities on offer.  I have only been doing this since October and so it's pretty much a constant evolvement. I started out by following much of the advice on Saafe but found that some of the approaches were putting clients off and my own style was lost in the midst of rules, do's and dont's. No offence to Saafe members, it does have its place and can be a very helpful resource but there is no balance of opinions and it felt very much like it must be their way or it's wrong.
Five pages of absolute fucking twaddle on a boring, trivial subject. Write shorter posts and be interesting or fuck off back to SAAFE.

Offline ForrestGump

If anyone's gonna speak their mind without tact and diplomacy my money's always on the Yorkshireman  :)

grandmaster-ram-rod

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
If anyone's gonna speak their mind without tact and diplomacy my money's always on the Yorkshireman  :)
Ay, Tha knorrs it, lad.

sexpest

I don't see the point of hiding the money. What happens If a punter wants a refund and gets aggressive. Just because the cash is not in front him does not mean he cant bully you to get the money from where ever you put it.

I remember visiting a wg and after i gave her the money and she put it in the safe, she was extremely rude and abrupt listing things i knew she did do and stating to me she does not do. Before the session stared i asked for my money back because the atmosphere was ruined, she told me no. I am in no way a violent man especially to a vulnerable petite wg, but i tell you if i wanted my money back i could have put on my al capone mask on and im pretty sure she would have given it back to me  :scare:.

Aspen

I don't see the point of hiding the money. What happens If a punter wants a refund and gets aggressive. Just because the cash is not in front him does not mean he cant bully you to get the money from where ever you put it.

I remember visiting a wg and after i gave her the money and she put it in the safe, she was extremely rude and abrupt listing things i knew she did do and stating to me she does not do. Before the session stared i asked for my money back because the atmosphere was ruined, she told me no. I am in no way a violent man especially to a vulnerable petite wg, but i tell you if i wanted my money back i could have put on my al capone mask on and im pretty sure she would have given it back to me.

Was she Romanian?

Sounds like an encounter I had about a year ago. There were other girls in the house probably pulling the same trick. I contacted the police straight after and told them there was a brothel operating in a quiet residential area and gave them the AW link and the address. The profile was gone the next day  :P

Offline ForrestGump

Was she Romanian?

Sounds like an encounter I had about a year ago. There were other girls in the house probably pulling the same trick. I contacted the police straight after and told them there was a brothel operating in a quiet residential area and gave them the AW link and the address. The profile was gone the next day  :P

Sounds like you did everyone a favour by shopping the girl and her associates  :hi:

I'm a firm believer that Karma will always catch up with you and bite you hard on the butt if you choose to do nasty things to other folks.  :)

Prostitooter

I always pay as soon as I get in the room. Never hand it to the wg, just put it down on a table or somewhere and point it out to her. I prefer it like this so neither of us needs to think about money and I can pretend she is fucking me because she likes me. It's also my way of pointing out there's no cash for "extras" - I don't carry any spare cash.

Sometimes they take the cash into another room but 90% of the time they just thank me and leave it there. The money is often checked and stashed while I'm in the shower at the end. Some girls, especially those who know me, never touch the money until I've left. I really appreciate this because it shows trust all round and I'm much more likely to return.

There was one occasion, a few years back, when I forgot all this in my excitement and left without paying. I realised on the way home and sent a text to apologise. She sent a message back telling me not to worry, I could pay her next time. Restored my faith in humanity, that did.

sexpest

Was she Romanian?

no she was black.

Offline socks

There was one occasion, a few years back, when I forgot all this in my excitement and left without paying. I realised on the way home and sent a text to apologise. She sent a message back telling me not to worry, I could pay her next time. Restored my faith in humanity, that did.

I had similar. I arrived for a punt with little time to spare and needing to call at the nearby cash point. On discovering that the bank had closed since my last withdrawal, I rang the WG to apologise for wasting her time. I'd seen her a few times but was still quite touched by her trust that she said don't worry, pay me later. The  fuck I had was enhanced by that action and afterwards I drove straight to the next nearest machine and returned to settle my debt that same afternoon.