Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Traffic warnings?  (Read 1917 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Is it possible to discern from a profile or from our meetings, that it is likely that the lady was trafficked? If so can or should we post them?

We do not want to be complicit in traffic incidents but is it likely that we would have a strong enough case to inform on them?

Would this be too public a forum to discuss that?

Any dedicated phone numbers for reports or is it just Crimestoppers?

Is there no end to my questions today?

Offline Billy no mates

Modern Slavery Helpline 08000 121 700. They will (anon) take all the information from you.

Also External Link/Members Only

From gov.uk.... What is modern slavery?

Modern slavery is a serious crime. It encompasses slavery, servitude, and forced or compulsory labour and human trafficking. Modern slavery victims can often face more than one type of abuse and slavery, for example if they are sold to another trafficker and then forced into another form of exploitation.

A person is trafficked if they are brought to (or moved around) a country by others who threaten, frighten, hurt and force them to do work or other things they don’t want to do.

Offline Happyjose

If individual punters have concerns they should contact the authorities or whatever

Trying to do something with the forum is just inviting a clusterfuck of problems

Offline Bigwilts

If they are chained up in a dark room,  are dragged to you by sergei and ask you to help them / call the police then that’s a good indicator

Otherwise use your intuition, if something seems wrong then make a call

Regarding ‘making a case’, with any suspicion of crime it’s not up to individuals to gather evidence
If you’re suspicious then it’s your responsibility to report your suspicion

« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 01:25:54 pm by Bigwilts »

Offline munterhunter

I don't think any forum is too public to discuss it!
Possible indications?
Profile written by sergi
0 feedback
Text rather than accepting calls
Girls that are moved from place to place throughout the UK
Girls not offering services advertised on profile
Having an "attitude" on the punt
COULD all be signs of a woman being coerced.
I guess the best indication is common sense if you have punted for a while and something in a meet "seems off" then it probably is.
Remember if you punt with a girl that is being trafficked and you're caught. Then even if you didn't know you can be prosecuted.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I don't think any forum is too public to discuss it!
Possible indications?
Profile written by sergi
0 feedback
Text rather than accepting calls
Girls that are moved from place to place throughout the UK
Girls not offering services advertised on profile
Having an "attitude" on the punt
COULD all be signs of a woman being coerced.
I guess the best indication is common sense if you have punted for a while and something in a meet "seems off" then it probably is.
Remember if you punt with a girl that is being trafficked and you're caught. Then even if you didn't know you can be prosecuted.
You've probably just described 99% of Romanians however I seriously doubt that many are trafficked

Offline Happyjose

The rules seem pretty clear

- Allegations of under-aged / trafficked / forced sex workers

Contact law enforcement.

Offline HarryZZ

It's tough, I struggle to get my head around how it's possible to allow people to control you in the UK, but then new cases appear every day, so I'm clearly wrong. We should take a responsibility in reporting such activity, it's our environment these people are polluting.

Offline Blackpool Rock

It's tough, I struggle to get my head around how it's possible to allow people to control you in the UK, but then new cases appear every day, so I'm clearly wrong. We should take a responsibility in reporting such activity, it's our environment these people are polluting.
I think some people are controlled if they are drug addicts as the dealer is also the pimp so fucking for a hit to satisfy the immediate craving is how they are controlled.
With some EE girls i've seen documentaries where Romanian girls get boyfriends back home who they fall in love with and move to the UK however the boyfriend turns out to only be interested in pimping her out.
Imagine being an 18 year old girl in a strange country with no family / friends / support network and the only person you know has taken your passport and is pimping you however as your in fear of your life and they are providing food and shelter many go along with it as they don't see any way out

Offline JayEZ2K

Is it possible to discern from a profile or from our meetings, that it is likely that the lady was trafficked? If so can or should we post them?

...is it likely that we would have a strong enough case to inform on them? ...

Any dedicated phone numbers for reports or is it just Crimestoppers?
I called Crimestoppers to ask for a welfare check on a WG under suspicion, and the useless bitch at Crimestoppers went around in circles saying how she couldn't do anything. Useless bitch couldn't even pass on my message to the police.  It's easy to talk about these things with you guys, but very difficult to talk to someone who is not one of us... and the bitch didn't make it any easier. I'm not calling anywhere unless it's anonymous... Crimestoppers does not record the conversation and even the phone number is scrambled so that seemed the safest bet. I'll try a different place if I find one, or else try Crimestoppers again and hopefully get someone else to speak to. Crimestoppers is listed as exactly the place to contact in this situation. Sorry for the rant.

On a related note, would it be worthwhile to have a small 85x55 info card with information about trafficking, GUM clinics, etc in common languages (Romanian, Chinese)? This way you can give the card to any girl you are concerned about, bypassing the language barrier.

I want to punt with a clear conscious.

Offline S.X. MacHine

I called Crimestoppers to ask for a welfare check on a WG under suspicion, and the useless bitch at Crimestoppers went around in circles saying how she couldn't do anything. Useless bitch couldn't even pass on my message to the police.  It's easy to talk about these things with you guys, but very difficult to talk to someone who is not one of us... and the bitch didn't make it any easier. I'm not calling anywhere unless it's anonymous... Crimestoppers does not record the conversation and even the phone number is scrambled so that seemed the safest bet. I'll try a different place if I find one, or else try Crimestoppers again and hopefully get someone else to speak to. Crimestoppers is listed as exactly the place to contact in this situation. Sorry for the rant.

On a related note, would it be worthwhile to have a small 85x55 info card with information about trafficking, GUM clinics, etc in common languages (Romanian, Chinese)? This way you can give the card to any girl you are concerned about, bypassing the language barrier.

I want to punt with a clear conscious.

Good suggestion, however my approach is to stick to local, independent WGs.
I have two reasons for avoiding Roms (I think that's what we are talking about here),
Firstly, pimped/coerced WGs are not going to give you a good service,
Secondly, I would not wish to be complicit in the exploitation of an unwilling girl. This is exactly the kind of behaviour that the feminists publicise in their campaigns to have our hobby banned.

Offline JayEZ2K

Good suggestion, however my approach is to stick to local, independent WGs.
I have two reasons for avoiding Roms (I think that's what we are talking about here),
Firstly, pimped/coerced WGs are not going to give you a good service,
Secondly, I would not wish to be complicit in the exploitation of an unwilling girl. This is exactly the kind of behaviour that the feminists publicise in their campaigns to have our hobby banned.
Good points. Although most of the Roms I've punted seemed happy and in charge. Most seemed independent too, and some gave very good service. I mostly TOFTT and explore unreviewed girls... I guess I like the adventure and feeling of contribution, and the punts can pay off. And I'm relatively new at punting, so I'm exploring different areas. But as you suggest, I'll try some less questionable girls for my next couple punts.

Offline Vorteghan

would it be worthwhile to have a small 85x55 info card with information about trafficking, GUM clinics, etc in common languages (Romanian, Chinese)? This way you can give the card to any girl you are concerned about, bypassing the language barrier.

I can see your thinking but perhaps this is impractical. How do you get it translated? Online translation can be a bit hit and miss. I would be concerned about keeping cards with this type of information on in a safe place when not punting too especially if you have a Mrs to hide your hobby from. Plus the risk of Sergei finding it before you've left the building. The Modern Slavery helpline given above seems good advice. With girls in trafficked situations, I think they need to end up in the hands of the authorities who can help them with translators and counselling services (before they 'help them return home' i.e. kick them out of the UK).