Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Watch out for synthetic fibers attracting hairs!  (Read 827 times)

NotThePrimeMinister

Went for a punt (review to follow soon) . As always I made sure I would only touch the WG after removing all clothes, and I showered before and after. Yet, once home, I realised a long blonde hair had become trapped on my sock, and one on my underwear. They're both synthetic - synthetic fibers can attract hairs with static electricity, I presume, so do watch out!

Offline Marmalade

A rather good point for those with a married o/h I suppose.

Curiously it reminded me of when punting SWs in Glasgow was a pretty normal thing to do all those years ago. If going there especially for that purpose I’d wear a loose pair of old trousers and no underwear — made things much easier.

Had to think about that one from a married man’s point of view though ...

One the advantages of a decent sauna/parlour (or even FKK if travelling) is that one’s clothes are neatly folded and placed in a locker. The prossie never comes near them.

Danger!WillRobinson

Once saw an SP who was wearing a cosplay outfit, from which bits of glitter rubbed off - nightmare to shift, even with a shower. Thankfully on a business trip, so all gone by the time I saw OH

Offline Tallchris

I went on a work trip with only one pair of jeans once. and as usual ended up finding some smut.  An average lapdancing joint. but the next day my crotch and thighs were covered in fake tan and glitter.

Also once made the mistake on a punt of leaving clothes on floor of the bathroom to find the shower leaked and had soaked half my jeans.

We learn from our mistakes.

Online wannabe

A WG I visited who works from her own home, and has cats. The cats weren't in the bedroom, but obviously had been at some point. Put my clothes on a chair, and realised just after leaving that my jeans were covered in cat hair. Would it brush off? No, of course not.

Luckily I found a shop in the area which sold sellotape, and spent 15 mins back at my hotel removing cat hair with that.