Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Secret Notes  (Read 1259 times)

Offline texmex

Just wanted to share this new (for me at least) site I happened across searching for good way to make notes and to also share with my some good friends who share similar hobbies ...

Obviously I cannot send them copy of my protected notes via sms ... emails no good either

Enter... External Link/Members Only

No need to register. just create a note and you get something like: External Link/Members Only and when you try to access it; you need to enter password you chose earlier

that's it .. accessible everywhere; no need to create any new accounts etc

yes - owner of that site might read it .. who cares ... not storing any identifying information there and link+password will never make it to anyone i care about ...... and even if it does ... well no way for them to link it back to me :)

Offline Marmalade

So I haven’t tried it yet but it looks promising. One of the advantages surely must be the simple cross-platform accessibility. Evernote is so bloody packed with space-hogging ‘features’ that I’ve twice decided never to use it again (I made a mistake trying it a second time). The various Notes apps all have cross-platform issues and are not high on privacy if that’s what you need either. Most cloud storage is like trying to crack a tiny nut with the world’s biggest sledgehammer.

Gomez42

I just use google keep on an account that is never saved anywhere.

Offline Marmalade

Do you mean “Google Keep”?

Online magnetico

Great tool for drafts of reviews.
Thanks.

Offline hungrypunt

I use keep too, not sure about the privacy part but works loads better than evernote did

@marmalade External Link/Members Only

Offline Marmalade

I use keep too, not sure about the privacy part but works loads better than evernote did

@marmalade External Link/Members Only

I'm familiar with it. Can't remember why I ditched it. I think it was compatibility issues rather than a hatred of anything google!  :D

Offline Jake22

A very useful app, even for a thicko like me, installed it on my phone, Thanks for sharing  :hi:

Offline redveee

Another Google Keep user here, tried evernote previously till it the free version became so limited.

Gomez42

I use google keep daily across platforms, but my secret stuff is on another account that is never saved anywhere.

Each note also has a first page of something normal and boring. It's only when the note is opened and scrolled that the tasty stuff is revealed, and even that is sort of coded.