Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Total blow out  (Read 894 times)

Sureshot

I rang my plan A a couple of days ago to arrange a session for today.  She wasnt working due to rag week so plan B is booked and arranged.  All sorted i think until she bails on me less than 2 hours before. 

Very pissed off but no dramas, i'll search AW and see who's up for it.  None of my hot list have their number displayed, a few local "darlings" arent answering and the only girls showing Available Today have got negative ukp reviews. 

Looks like no fucker is working today and my balls are swollen. My big plans of a Saturdays whore hunting have left me sat on the sofa watching friggin rugby  :scare:

SirFrank

I've been blown out more times than a wind sock. Infuriating at the time. What I find though is full balls usually results in bad choices, especially when your on plan c-d. Have a wank and enjoy the rugby

Sureshot

I got to about plan W and thought fuck it, i'll watch scotland get beat.  Now the fuckers are winning :dash:

Ever thought its just not your day!!

Offline The_Rose_age

unlucky that you can't find a 'hooker' least you did 'try' ........

Offline The_Rose_age

Surely deserve some 'props' for those ......

Offline Jamboney

Surely deserve some 'props' for those ......

I'd stick to the day job if I were you

Offline threechilliman

What I find though is full balls usually results in bad choices, especially when your on plan c-d. Have a wank and enjoy the rugby

Usually the case, although I once fired a text at half a dozen girls after I'd been let down and the first one to respond happened to be my favourite. I could hardly believe my luck!

tcm

Offline The_Rose_age

As if I'd take career advice from scrumbody like you ! I'll be having a fly half when Scotland win here !

Sureshot

unlucky that you can't find a 'hooker' least you did 'try' ........

:lol:  legend!

Ben4454

Last minute punting usually always ends like this.

Sorry to hear your pre-planned punt flopped. I used to always go the agency route they're better for last minute punts.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 07:15:28 pm by Ben4454 »