Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetAmyx Portsmouth North End My contribution to TOFTT this month!  (Read 819 times)

MrKeen

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
This AW number has had other screen names.
Paid £140 for an hour
Comms: Excellent, although not with the girl you meet
Parking: residential road found a gap fairly easily
Venue:  Terrace house in residential road North End
Ami met me at the front door wearing a standard lingerie set, apparently all the uniforms listed on the profile have not arrived yet.  Communication with Ami was by her ringing her girl "Friend"  who speakes excellent English. It was obvious that none of the requests I had made by text had been passed on to Ami.
Ami:  The girl in profile is the girl you meet, the photos were taken in the room the meeting took place in.  Ami has virtually no English language ability. She is very tall, much more attractive than the photos would suggest, has flirty eyes, lovely figure and long legs.
I think the best description of the meet would be GFE light.  Ami did a demon massage so I guess that is something on her profile that is true. She has good hand skills and I finished off on top of her coming on her tummy It would be easy to be angry with Ami, but it's not her fault, she has been launched into a situation by unscrupulous handlers, who have written a profile she doesn't understand any of.  I am sure that I could have got more out of the situation but my heart (or dick) wasn't in it.
Had I paid £60 for the hour I would have thought it worthwhile.
As I left I saw through a glass panel door, a male was sitting watching a wide screen TV, I guess he was the "landlord" and looked as if he dined out regularly and well on the rent he received.
I should have walked really as soon as the it was obvious that any communication with Ami would be sign language, I guess having been on a number of visits to girls with unlikely profiles recently and been pleasently surprised I over estaimated my anility to get something worthwhile out of this meet.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Steely Dan

Yikes.  Such a bad story it almost sounds like a call to crime stoppers is needed. Think about it if appropriate.

Hate cops messing with girls earning a living.  Hate more pimps taking advantage of anyone.

Offline DrConners

Sorry you had a bad punt Keen, I've just been reading the thread on Romanian girls in the UK general section, all of my recent searches on sites like AW I've actually been excluding them. Like you I've had good & bad punts with them but after a couple of recent experiences I'm giving them a miss for the forseeable future.

Keep up the good work though sir !  :thumbsup:

MrKeen

I am ambivilent about Romanians. Ami was trying within the limits of her langauge and experience. Had she been independent and charged a lot less it would not have been nearly so bad  as some experiences I have had. Her profile must have been written by someone  with access to this site as it is written to cover all common complaints on here.

On Friday I am seeing an absolute cracker, (Romanian) who I first met in a similar way to Ami.
I am regularly meeting an 19 year old  english student who has no profile anywhere and I am seeing twice a month. Colours my view a bit as she is so young and in many ways inexperienced but in other ways very sophisticated.  But I will see new ones,as all good things come to an end and I don't think she really wants to be a WG. For the moment I make hay while the sun shines.