Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty_Mandy - Aylesbury  (Read 896 times)

diamond_dawg

Despite some mixed reviews here decided to take a chance, only because of the fact that others have mentioned she does anal.

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/Busty%5FMandy

Located in a semi detached house in Aylesbury.

No way is she 29. I would guess early 40s. Not a bad body. Nice tits but a saggy stomach (it looks odd as she has the tits of a 20 something but the stomach of someone in her 50s). Ass is not bad. Did not find her facially attractive.

Before going texted her to confirm she does anal and cim. She confirmed she does.

Went up to the bedroom where there was a tv on which remained on throughout the punt. As I didn't find her attractive I wasn't interested in any fk. Got naked and lay on the bed. Told her to get undressed and she started owo which was fine.  She was wearing a black teddy and red heels. She asked me not to cum on her face. Told her that I wanted to cum in her mouth. She didn't say anything. While she was sucking me I was fingering her pussy and asshole (I used lube but she doesn't allow more than one finger in each). About 10 minutes in she says she doesn't do cim. Told her I agreed it with her via text but she denied it. I was gonna show her the text messages but my hands were covered in lube. I was in 2 minds about ending the punt and asking for my money but told her I was going to fuck her in the arse. She said ok. This really changed the mood for me. Up to that  point the punt had been fine but this put me in a pissed off mood.

Eventually put on the mac and fucked her pussy in mish. She kept her hand kind of on my dick as she was worried about the condom which was annoying. I had to keep moving it away as it was getting in the way and I couldn't get any rhythm going.Then told her to got on her knees and fucked her pussy in doggy a bit more before sliding in to her asshole. I pulled out as I did not want to cum too quickly (I only like to come once during a one hour punt). Unfortunately I went soft. Asked her to get me hard again. She doesn't do owo once you've been inside her. Also she insists you change the mac if you want to fuck her pussy if you've been inside her ass. She tried to get me hard with her hands but couldn't so got myself hard again. New mac and into her pussy. Problem was I did not really feel any kind of click with her so couldn't come. It didn't help that she kept her hand near her pussy and by my dick as before which was off putting. I had to keep moving it again. Eventually she jerked me over her stomach with her hand.

Asked to take a shower. She gave me a clean towel. There was an electric shower that didn't work at all. Ended up taking a very quick shower using the shower connected to the bath mixer taps from which the water was ice cold! Came back in to the room. I got dressed. She was watching tv. I tried to make small talk but she didn't seem interested. Said bye walked down to the front door myself and let myself out.

At best this would have been a neutral but to confirm services and then refuse them is out of order, hence the negative.