Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: fingerlushlady - Sheffield  (Read 8049 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5577738) (7 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Longshot

External Link/Members Only

£60 / half hour, North Sheffield.

Been after her for a while but its been difficult to tie up a date and time when we were both available.

This day she answered my text almost immediately, agreed the time i wanted and even asked if i had an outfit request - nice touch as it seems this happens less and less these days.

I get to the postcode a few minutes early and she gives me the door number straight away.  Opens the door and she looked stunning.  Dressed exactly as i asked and really showed off her lovely petite figure.

Up to the bedroom, money exchanged and into some really nice DFK, hands going everywhere and i could cup her tiny bumcheeks in almost one hand.  Shes got an incredible body for a woman of her age.

Loads of kissing, touching and a very good blow job, not DT but nice technique.  I dived down to eat her pussy and shes nice and clean, no nasty smell or taste.

I glanced at my watch and time had whizzed by, only a few minutes left already so rubbered up, banged away until tipping point and then shot my bolt in her mouth.  She swallowed the lot without batting an eyelid.

The whole meet she was really friendly and very accommodating all round.

Shes a great lass and really good fuck.  Definitely worth a revisit.

Offline kingkong69

Offline Longshot

Early - mid 50's but still holding her looks and has a cracking body.

Offline Ghost89

There’s been mention that she’s a smoker. Anything to report on that smells wise?

Offline Jon Boy Jones

Early - mid 50's but still holding her looks and has a cracking body.

I've seen this lass a few times now and think she is an excellent punt but age wise I think she is older than 50s and more like 60s. She has the face of 60s but body of a 30 something although facially attractive.

Offline Jon Boy Jones

There’s been mention that she’s a smoker. Anything to report on that smells wise?

She is a smoker and on my last punt there was a strong taste of cigs when kissing her.

However, she has recently had her teeth done and now has a lovely set of pearly whites, which she didn't have on my first meet, Her newer gallery pics show her smiling with her mouth open whereas before her mouth was always closed.

She won't be to everyone's taste but she offers an enthusiastic and very good VFM service.

Offline bitofanovice

Sure she used to offer anal. 

Read some reports that her husband used to be downstairs as well.

Had a few message exchanges (mainly because rimming is on her likes) with her but replies are pretty sketchy and doesn't tend to answer a question directly.

Offline Burberry

Now offers out calls also BB to regulars!!

Offline viper13

Can't see a review to show you have seen her, so where have you got this info from :unknown:

Offline Longshot

House had no smell of cigarettes and neither did she.  She may well be a smoker but there was nothing alarming to this regard on the day i saw her

Offline Longshot

Quite an accusation to make, wheres your evidence of her offering bareback?

Offline Dick Dasterlys Mutley

Anyone any intel on the BB ?
Like the look of this one , not if BB is on offer though

Offline viper13

You've been logged on since I asked you this question and still not answered, so I'll ask you again:

Where did you get this info from  :unknown:

You can't make allegations like this and not back it up  :dash:

Thanks Viper , seems strange to make such strong allegations then no response ?

Offline Jomoore

As someone who's seen this lady I was also hoping for some more info from Burberry.  Although probably not yet qualifying as a "regular" I've seen her a handful of times and certainly seen no hint of this kind of behaviour. 

Offline Ghost89

Clearly no evidence to support this allegation. He’s been on today and choosing to ignore this now

Strong allegation to make then radio silence ,
Something odd ?

Offline Jon Boy Jones

Come on Mr B and spill the beans. Can only assume that you have become a regular of hers and she offered you BB on your last visit?

Offline stevedave

While I don't think allegations of bareback are directly against the rules of the site, it is entirely piss fucking poor that you would post this with absolutely no proof to back it up - despite having been online several times since making this allegation.

Either back up your assertion or admit you're full of shit.

Offline viper13

While I don't think allegations of bareback are directly against the rules of the site, it is entirely piss fucking poor that you would post this with absolutely no proof to back it up - despite having been online several times since making this allegation.

+1

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

I totally agree…I’m disappointed he has just launched a grenade into a review and even though he has been online, not backed up his statement..
So do I assume he is trolling, got a grudge, both of which are against the ethos of the site and can result in bans…

+1
Still waiting for confirmation either way ,
Worrying thing is she has put her prices up since the start of
this thread , goes to show no such thing as bad publicity !
Me for one is holding off booking this one for the time being ,
Any further price increase would be binned off either way!

Offline RavUK

Great review...she has been on my list for a while, but never managed to get hold of her when I am in Sheffield...

I have a meeting in Yorkshire in a few weeks, hoping to book her on my way home...

I have seen somewhere her fella is normally there, was he there on your visit? Or does he stay out of the way?

Offline davey.edwards1969

There may be some evidence emerging

"I then asked if she would get on top and she position herself above my cock and sank down on it without a condom in sight and she was so tight it was hurting and I'm not big by any means average really anyway she carried on and it wasn't long before I came."

and from her AW Feedback

Not a great experience definitely wouldn't rebook. she had informed me she had forgotten items for main event. She didn't stay the full time that was booked.

Offline Jon Boy Jones

"I then asked if she would get on top and she position herself above my cock and sank down on it without a condom in sight and she was so tight it was hurting and I'm not big by any means average really anyway she carried on and it wasn't long before I came."

and from her AW Feedback

Not a great experience definitely wouldn't rebook. she had informed me she had forgotten items for main event. She didn't stay the full time that was booked.

I think she posts on here and has strongly denied doing BB on previous threads on her. Let's see if she responds this time!

Offline viper13

and from her AW Feedback

So you just let her without question and didn't stop, fucked her BB and shot your load inside her  :dash:

Where is your review to warn others  :unknown:

Or are you the one that's just done her "feedback" on her AW profile on the 8th of this month and still to do your review on here ?

I've recently reviewed her and there was no sign she offers BB in my meet, she was keen to get the condom on when she wanted me to fuck her

No - I've never met her
It's just what's been posted in her aw profile and elsewhere

Offline viper13

No - I've never met her

Oh OK,  :thumbsup:  I read it as though it was you making that statement.

Yes I read that "feedback" on her AW profile that he states she forgot the "items" for the main event.  That could mean anything such as toys as he refers to it as "items" not "item"!

Can't find the other remark you made where she sat above his cock and slipped in BB   :unknown:, unless I can't see it for looking   :rolleyes:

Like I said, I've seen her recently and there was no sign she was offering BB

Thanks for the clarification anyway

:hi:

Offline filthy.john

No - I've never met her

I don't see what you refer to in her AW feedback apart from 'forgetting' items for the main event and not staying the full time?

I've nothing against this girl or the punter
Surely the "main event" would be sex and the items would be condoms
Like I've said I've never seen her so couldn't have stayed

Offline filthy.john

I've nothing against this girl or the punter
Surely the "main event" would be sex and the items would be condoms
Like I've said I've never seen her so couldn't have stayed

But you also said:

"I then asked if she would get on top and she position herself above my cock and sank down on it without a condom in sight and she was so tight it was hurting and I'm not big by any means average really anyway she carried on and it wasn't long before I came."/quote]

I can't find that in her AW feedback?