Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julyaaa 4u , Bait And Switch, Euston, Drummond Street  (Read 982 times)

4 review(s) for Sexy18 julyaa (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Fourtyfive

Julyaaa 4u , Bait And Switch, Euston, Drummond Street
Girl on the photos looked nice and has been in the h/l for a couple of weeks now. Beginning of last week I texted to make the appointment and in my text I have questioned if the photos were genuine and if I will be greeted by the same person that is on the photos to which I had no response. I assumed that she was busy and didn’t answer my message. On Friday I texted again without questioning if the photos are genuine and got response straight away. Showed up to the location and the have been greeted by the different girl that claimed to be the one on the photos. This girl was much skinnier and much less attractive. 100 % not the girls from the photos. I would have walked even if she was good looking as I would refuse to reward such a behaviour. Avoid and do not bother with this one.

Offline Goldfinch

Offline Marvelous

This one has been on my highlight when i went to see
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only in Epsom as she worked with her in Epsom, at £60 i thought she looked a bargain at the time she was away Alexa said in Romania.

Kept an eye on her profile, she like it says back in Central now and charging £80 :( and now this, so fuck knows what going on. Alexa still in Epsom so il wait see if the profile goes back there, as at least there people actually met the girl in the pics.

Offline SmallHead

I wish I had seen your post before visiting today.   The one I saw was a minger with a scar on her face. She asked extra for everything and service was dreadful. Was kicked out 10 mins in, with less than 2 mins of action. Worst punt ever
Works with this girl in the same flat . External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 07:15:15 pm by SmallHead »