Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jullya Whitechapel massage a stunning beauty  (Read 5001 times)

Offline nalin

this is the same review I mistakenly attributed to Emy 2 days ago. Apologies

I saw a review and I was in Algate for a meeting with shoulder pain.
+44 7449 702841
Contacted Julya, and was impressed by her friendly telephone manner after a few text exchanges. She confirmed sho could do deep tissue and added that she could do sensual also. Straight forward Massage 50 (i think, I changed my mind as soon as she opened the door!)B2b is 90/hr, which i opted for.
Julya is stnningly pretty, which the other reviewer did not mention (he of course saw Emy, the other girl at the same place) a pleasant surprise), slim and when she disrobed, my cock got hard at the sight of her tight body. I like smallvtits and hers were perfect. Had a shower and Emy asked me to lie face down on the massage table. She the spread my legs wide and started with warm massage oil on my neck and shoulders. In between with nice moves by slidng her hands all the way down to my toes, switching to soft move when passing my bum. On the way up teasing my cock and gently stroking my balls.
Touching is allowed including her pussy but, not inside. She does not allow kissing her boobs.

Addition to the original review.
Returned yesterday for second serving. Also saw Emy there who is very sexy and pretty. Will try her next time.

Offline LLPunting

LovedHerLongTime

Could you please provide a more detailed description on the lady - height, body, nationality, hair etc etc.

Also some more details on services....

Thx

Offline Wankingdead

To me the most important part is the b2b, I hate it when the girl take your money and give shit service. So armed with this knowledge
Was she naked? Did she climb on top and give you back and front body slides? Pussy grind? Kiss? Ow or owo ?

Offline nalin

To me the most important part is the b2b, I hate it when the girl take your money and give shit service. So armed with this knowledge
Was she naked? Did she climb on top and give you back and front body slides? Pussy grind? Kiss? Ow or owo ?
Hi, it was on a massage table and she bent over and rubbed her tits and upper body. She got naked as soon as i was on the table. Touching is allowed but not inside the pussy; nor is kissing the tits.
I would say she's about 5'6.5 tall and her stated age seemed correct. Slim with nice hot bum. Young tight body.
She is from romania. A really friendly girl. If you prefer a slightly bigger girl, then you may want to try Emmy, also from Romania and friendly. Jullya is much prettier but Emmy is pretty indeed - theres a review for Emmy in this forum

Dereks

Where abouts is she located in Whitechapel on the the main road or one of the side roads? How many HE did you receive and how was it?
Thanks

Offline nalin

Ec1 4db, I think. About 5-7 minutes from Whitechapel tube. You cross to the other side of the main road ftom the tube and her place is near the hospital; name not known.