Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JULY21sweet - Canary Wharf  (Read 4239 times)

4 review(s) for JULY21sweet (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
70 review(s) for kinky_elliex (57 positive, 8 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

Offline hugeload

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seen this girl twice now. 

Both times £60 for half an hour. Had a shower the 2nd time. Which she seemed pleased with.

Comms good.
First contact by text to sort out times, then text for the street name. Call her up for the details when you get there.
She is one of the huge block of flats around South Quay. All sorts of people coming and going.  Who knows what anyone is up to or cares.

Flat.
Clean, shower fine, towels good.  Bed fine. Could have been any number of people in one of the other rooms. All doors were closed. I felt safe.

Personality:
Young, nice girl. Good attitude. After I blew my load, whilst getting dressed we had a chat. She was smart. 100% independent and fine with it.
The pic of her on the sofa looks recent and she's hot as fuck in my book. Petite and slim. Lovely perky tits. I didn't see any scars - didn't look too hard - so lets say they are real and not ruin my fun.

Service:
Met at the door with some light kisses. It says french at discretion so I wasn't lucky. Even had a decent shave for the second time so stubble wasn't a problem.
Paper work sorted in the room.

I was gagging for it first time so. As I only had half hour - She did OWO which I loved, bit of 69, bit more OWO, Then mish and finished with her on top and fucked the shit out of me. Got softwood just thinking about it again.
2nd time got lots of OWO with pegging and she got to town on my bits with those nails. Finished in mish.

Cons.
Says Smoking (Fetish). 1% tiny hint of smoke but nothing mints didn't hide well enough.
No french kissing. This really is the down side.
Didn't try anal or water sports.
Tried my best to eat her out and get her a bit turned on but nothing. 2nd time made it all about me. Can't see any Female Ejaculation happening for me.

Would I go back?
Yes and did.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline hugeload

Looks like a lucked out here.  Thanks for linking up the profiles

Offline boomting_

Looks like a lucked out here.  Thanks for linking up the profiles

I've seen this girl over 10 times in almost every location shes previously worked in. I have not seen her in her new location 'Canary Wharf'. I usually try to avoid canary wharf as its a nightmare to find street parking. If anyone could give some insight to the new locations that would be good. Good VFM vanilla punt. Shes a little pocket rocket in my opinion who always tries her best. Safe punt.

Offline Sinz

I've seen this girl over 10 times in almost every location shes previously worked in. I have not seen her in her new location 'Canary Wharf'. I usually try to avoid canary wharf as its a nightmare to find street parking. If anyone could give some insight to the new locations that would be good. Good VFM vanilla punt. Shes a little pocket rocket in my opinion who always tries her best. Safe punt.

Thanks for the intel, sounds even more promising.