Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Farnborough?  (Read 2821 times)

Offline BJones287

I'm in Farnborough for a few days next week and you know, when in Rome...

Any recommendations for girls working there or nearby?

Offline BJones287

Nobody? Don't be shy, we're all friends here  ;)

Gigabyte

Sorry I tend to punt in London or Kent. Only one person I have seen in that general area and my review is on the southeast reviews.

You may wish to be a bit more specific in what you are after. Type of girl, services etc...

herelonely

I have had Missy on my hotlist for some time ready for my next visit to the area - haven't seen her yet though but seems to have good AW feedback External Link/Members Only

Offline ciscoxxx69

I'm in Farnborough for a few days next week and you know, when in Rome...

Any recommendations for girls working there or nearby?

If she is working, and her profile appeals to you, you've got to see
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Holly regularly posts on here actually and always has something interesting to say.....she is an (anti clock watcher, non rushed, wet!) experience you'll never forget!!!
 :P :wacko: :hi:

Offline mh

Holly regularly posts on here actually and always has something interesting to say.....she is an (anti clock watcher, non rushed, wet!) experience you'll never forget!!!
 :P :wacko: :hi:

So she drowned you, too, with her squirting, eh?!

Offline ciscoxxx69

So she drowned you, too, with her squirting, eh?!

I had a truly fantastic time with her  :) .......would love to see her again, but may take a snorkel on my next visit!  :P

hollysbeenabadgirl

I'm thinking of getting a wet-room  :P

Missy is STUNNING. I never look at the local girls, bit oblivious to it all really. I did a search recently for Bi-Sexual ladies in the area and she did not come up oddly. My partner is up for me having a treat soon for my birthday and she looks like just what I want!

She squirts too....FLOOD IN FARNBOROUGH!!!  :dancegirl:

Bud$

Talk about resurrecting a thread! And talking about erecting----the reason I'm putting this out here is that Thai Jasmine's in Fbro this week, or hot Thai Angel as she's known on AW.External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I saw her, must be 2 years ago, nice girl, bit older than profile, but well worth a visit. I remember coming far too soon. Her way of doing things and her slutty talk just meant that I couldn't help it and that's very, very unusual for me. BTW I am not her pimp, nor do I want to curry favour with her to get a free shag!