Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SaucySeductiveSonia  (Read 488 times)

Offline sensimilia_uk

Hi all, can someone tell me if anyone has seen this person..

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The reason I ask, is im looking to possibly see her at the end of March and she is replying to message but her replies are quite enthusiastic if that's he best word, to give an egaample I've asked for her number to call nearer the time and arrange and she has replied but also said that we can exchange naughty  pictures and text erotic fantasies!!

Now I don't mind this albeit I'm not sure I could get away with it, but as there are no reviews on here but a few on AW I'd be interested to hear if anyone else has and she is indeed genuine

Thanks

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
She came up in discussion on a different thread yesterday.  She has an AW field report which explicitly states she barebacked a punter.  She bid on a reverse booking of mine a month or so ago, and this put me right off.

External Link/Members Only

Offline sensimilia_uk

Oh no, that's done it then, it's a pitty because she looks pretty fit, she uses an iPhone so I'm tempted to FaceTime her and see what she looks like but definitely off my list.

I'm sure that we have punted before some of those that have engaged in this without knowing but having a site like this helps reduce that risk somewhat!!

5th Musketeer

She came up in discussion on a different thread yesterday.  She has an AW field report which explicitly states she barebacked a punter.  She bid on a reverse booking of mine a month or so ago, and this put me right off.

External Link/Members Only
That FR is no longer showing up on her AW profile, though Josh4523's standard comment is.  It looks like she was his first AW booking and now he has had 4 others.

So there are unsuspecting punters out there without knowledge of UKP who have booked her and will book her - so we are back in that endless circle of comments on UKP that "everyone BBs someone" and you never know who, so protection is always necessary.

Offline sensimilia_uk

Most definitely as long as us careful punters always use protection then we're halfway there, you can always go extreme protection and just not punt!!!