Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica-PSE Coventry incall 30 mins  (Read 1914 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5229565) (6 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Dalian690

External Link/Members Only

I had waited a long time to see her but I will say I was hugely disappointed.

Body: compared to her pics on the site, her body is not that nice, has a tummy. Big boobs that is the only positive on her body. 3/10.
Face: 2/10. Face is not attractive at all. Really put me off.

Location: same place as other girls. House just outside the city centre. With parking on side of nearby roads. Not the most discrete of places, since there is only one house in that road so people around will know where you are going exactly if you enter that road.

Service: had asked for a variety of services and she agreed on the phone. Asked for Lapdance, striptease, oral and sex.
Actual appointment she did light kissing, owo and sex. Asked her to do slow handjob at the end since I still had time, but she gave an excuse to finish me quick. In and out in 15 mins when I had paid for 30 mins appointment for £70. Really disappointed since it all felt rushed.

Will NOT recommend at all. Except if you are going for the boobs maybe.

Offline kevinb79

Thanks for the warning 👍 was tempted but think I'll give this one a miss.  Shame, she looks fit.