Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rita-40+ - Any intel ????  (Read 707 times)

Offline oldstreethookup

Hi guys,

Anyone know anything about this WG -  External Link/Members Only

There's no info posted about her on here and i've never come across her profile on AW before.

Personally, i'm not convinced how authentic the profile is but I find the woman in the pics insanely fit and would absolutely be balls deep in her if anyone can verify.

Cheers gang
 :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
her face and the pics appear familiar.

Those Things  :cool: :cool: :cool:
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 04:01:42 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline NervousJ

Oooo looks promising at a glance..

Online jc1971

Profile just doesn't look right: would be happy to be proved wrong but I very much doubt if reality is anything like the profile promises .....

Offline John the Sextist

Just recently there have been 2 / 3 new profiles appearing in EM around Notts and then strangely disappear after a few days, especially when interest is generated on here.

It could be a PG scam, with this one unlike the others there has been no phone number, once it appears I'd be very surprised if it's not a Tesco mobile that goes straight to voicemail, the others did and quite recently validity was raised regarding these profiles appearing.

Hope I'm wrong, I've never fucked a Cher lookalike and it's on my bucket list!!

:lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
For some reason, I can't get GRIS and TinEye to work in my browser.

Has anyone tried using these on her pics??

Offline John the Sextist

For some reason, I can't get GRIS and TinEye to work in my browser.

Has anyone tried using these on her pics??

How does GRIS and TinEye work, bit of a techno phobe with this kinda stuff but pick things up pretty quick.

Any chance of a bullet point step by step guide.

short version as I know I'll get told to fuck off if I ask cheekily for more  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:drinks: :drinks:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I use Firefox, and have these two as add-ons.

Once you bring up the pic, you right click it and select either search on TinEye or GRIS.

Both these apps then search the net to find if same pics appear elesewhere. If they are that of a pron star, or from other sites, then it becomes obvious the profiler has used fake pics and it's not going to be the girl that you will meet (assuming she has not been banned by thwn and you still decide to go and see her).

Offline John the Sextist

I use Firefox, and have these two as add-ons.

Once you bring up the pic, you right click it and select either search on TinEye or GRIS.

Both these apps then search the net to find if same pics appear elesewhere. If they are that of a pron star, or from other sites, then it becomes obvious the profiler has used fake pics and it's not going to be the girl that you will meet (assuming she has not been banned by thwn and you still decide to go and see her).

Top man!!

Will try that going forward as that can highlight some scammers.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Imperia

Just recently there have been 2 / 3 new profiles appearing in EM around Notts and then strangely disappear after a few days, especially when interest is generated on here.

It could be a PG scam, with this one unlike the others there has been no phone number, once it appears I'd be very surprised if it's not a Tesco mobile that goes straight to voicemail, the others did and quite recently validity was raised regarding these profiles appearing.

Hope I'm wrong, I've never fucked a Cher lookalike and it's on my bucket list!!

:lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D

Yes, I also noticed this trend. They all seem to be of middle-aged women (between 40-50) and based in the NG2 region. I tried to ring one of them a few weeks ago and went to voicemail. (I think on Tesco mobile as well!) It doesn't seem legitimate, but I also am not sure behind the motive. Your idea about a PG scam is as good as any!

Offline kingkong69

It could be another scam Similar to the Kelly x scam..I sent a email a few days ago and not been read..

Offline Nosser2

Just reading this thread, clicked on the link for Rita and the profile is gone.

Offline John the Sextist

Definitely scammers of some description.

That's 4 profiles listed over the last two weeks that soon disappear.

There will be another one soon, bet ya boots on that!!

:dash: :dash:

Offline kingkong69

As i mentioned before Aw need to stopped these fake profile coming on their site..Is a total scam..