Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet19Amanda  (Read 821 times)

Stainford

Sweet But Shy

AW Link - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking - 2014
Time - Lunchtime
Location - Incall, A 20 minute walk from North Greenwich Station
Time spent - 45 Minutes
Cost - £90

Positives

- Her communication was excellent, a few emails back and forth via aw and then spoke on the phone to confirm a lunchtime slot.
-Quiet area in North Greenwich in a clean block of flats, it's roughly a 20 minute walk from the station but I drove there so was there around 10 minutes from the station, parking on side street. Discrete area.
- Amanda is very petite and young, polish with small lips and was a solid 7.5/10, black hair, slim, around 5'4 and b/c cup tits.
- Was offered a shower before and after
- Room was big and bed was comfortable.
- Amanda was very nervous and wanted me to take the lead, French kissing was superb and delivered throughout the session, two pops in 45 minutes, different positions included, cowgirl, doggy and hand job towards the end. She speaks good English and is studying Business if I can remember correctly. She was really going for it in doggy, rubbing her clit and encouraging me to go harder.
- BJ was good although I remember there was no ball licking which I don't think she was into and RO was also good, she has good hygiene.

Neutral

- Mechanical-Often asking me what position what I would like, just shy on her part I believe.
-Safety queen, excessive use of wipes.
- Kept me waiting for 20 minutes, sat there like an idiot in my car, started at 1.20 as opposed to 1.00pm so she could only do 45 minutes as to the one hour agreed in the morning. Wasn't  a big issue for me.

Negatives

-None

Would I see her again ? - Yes

*Update*-Just checked her profile, it seems she is retiring. Good luck to her if she is, nice girl.  :hi: