Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chanellexox AdultWork  (Read 1186 times)

Greasegirl

External Link/Members Only

Chanellexox was a good friend of mine, until last week when she stole from me. I lent her £100 so she could get to London to work, since she has
arrived back she has deleted me from any sort of contact so I can't get my money back.
I knew about her past but everyone changes and I was willing to give her a chance; big regret.

She usually works in London but sometimes works in Jarrow.

Online pumps

So what was bad about her service?

never lend a whore money - no.1 rule.

Offline lewishamguy

Dick4snowqueens

So what was bad about her service?

never lend a whore money - no.1 rule.

No 2 rule. Never lend a hoe money.

You will never see it again.
No hoe is your friend. They only want your money -get that into your skull and you will do fine
While punting these hoes.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 10:07:40 am by Dick4snowqueens »

Sylvester

How is this a review?

It is just one WG publicly airing a grievance against another WG.

Looking4fun

This is not a review its a wg from the North east slagging a girl she apparently lent money to , but bare this in mind the op has been getting negative reviews on the north east board for messing punters around

Greasegirl

This is not a review its a wg from the North east slagging a girl she apparently lent money to , but bare this in mind the op has been getting negative reviews on the north east board for messing punters around

Yes your right, this is not a review but I am just warning punters of her past and recent antics and to prevent it from happening again.

Dick4snowqueens

:D
 oh I just saw the op display name - Greasegirl
The rule still applies to your fellow hoes- don't trust anything that sucks dick for money.
I guess you never the saying - hoes don't have friends

yorkshire123

Let me see if I've got this right......

A "fuck the punter about" prossie lends money to another prossie who she knows full well is a snake in the grass then comes crying on UKP when she doesn't return the money.

That's made my fucking day  :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Looking4fun

Bloody hilarious I've asked for it to be removed ffs it's a punters site she needs banned

Offline azrael

Let me see if I've got this right......

A "fuck the punter about" prossie lends money to another prossie who she knows full well is a snake in the grass then comes crying on UKP when she doesn't return the money.

That's made my fucking day  :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only

+1  thats class in a glass irony  :lol: