Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hornchurch. Fbsm where?  (Read 1047 times)

Offline Titti Tatti

Arrived at Zen Upminster just before 5 to be told both the girls were busy with some weirdos from the internet  :P back into the car.

Drive into Hornchuch and see a TCM on left just as the High St enters the on one way system. White sign on shop. When I get parked up there's a male "Dr" with a PhD "what in?" "General" offering to do it himself as his assistants are on holiday.  Goodbye

I investigate the bottom of North st where I was sure I read of a thai place?  Can only see beauty places?

Achieve my objective with Jin at the thai place in Elm Park (but only time for 40 mins :dash:)

Then back in car and route takes me through Hornchurch again. After High st leaves the one way system, heading towards Romford, just past McD's I see another TCM this time with a yellow sign. Looks a little more downmarket, or "promising".

Anyone she'd light on where to go?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 05:31:20 am by Titti Tatti »

Offline Flithy Red

Achieve my objective with Jin at the thai place in Elm Park (but only time for 40 mins :dash:)
FBSM and any other extras?
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 01:22:45 am by paintingthetownred »

Offline Titti Tatti

Quoted the usual 20/40.  Countered with my usual 30 for a slow teasing HE, which was well delivered.

Now back to HORNchurch?

Offline Flithy Red

Quoted the usual 20/40.  Countered with my usual 30 for a slow teasing HE, which was well delivered.
Thanks for the heads-up. I've not been able to read your reviews because I'm not an established member. Do you know how long this takes?
Cheers :)

Offline Titti Tatti

I first paid 35 for 40 mins.  The special fun bit was 15 mins.

No review done.

I hope this is helpful....and that you a re not a trimester on school holiday. It all seems a little naive.

Offline Flithy Red

I hope this is helpful....and that you a re not a trimester on school holiday. It all seems a little naive.
Sorry if it seemed that way, I can see the reviews now. Appreciate your help .. I like the oriental girls, its knowing where to find the best ones!  :)

Offline Flithy Red

Trying to track down Jin. Looks like she's left the Elm Park Thai relaxation shop? I asked at the other girls there and they've kept saying she's coming back, but that's not happened :(