Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss KDD-London  (Read 3487 times)

164 review(s) for MissKDD (160 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Massiveerection

I know it has all been said before but here is my input.

Outcall-2hrs £350

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Comms
From my first contact via e-mail to having a meet organised, no less than an hour. It can't get better than that. Confirmatory e-mail a few days before with enquiries as to outfit and how I would like the session to go. Texts on the day. Why is it not this easy all the time? This may be one of the busiest girls in London and she managed to do this perfectly.

Venue
My gaff.

The woman in question
I think most other reviews have said you will not be disappointed. I am afraid I was. Other reviews have said curvy. Personally I think she has gone slightly beyond that to plump. This kind of thing is obviously subjective, looks wise she is not really for me.

Fun Times
This experience was a bit of an eye opener for me. You've read it all before, french kissing, oral without, gagging, sex, anal, ATM, squirting and rimming both ways. All available, all delivered with enthusiasm and all delivered without prompting.
Aside from the services above it is the other stuff which, at least for me which sets KDD aside from other providers. She put me at ease very quickly, I was a little nervous knowing I was going to have a session which would go beyond my normal pretty vanilla tastes. KDD is proactive. I did not have to ask for anything she just seamlessly went from one thing to the next. Time between rounds was a brief chat/drink before she pounced again. The filth that comes out of her mouth is a massive turn on. My personal favourite 'lets try this position so I can get you really deep in my throat.' Or 'put your hands around my throat.' Stuff I am not used to hearing!

Recommend
Whole heartedly. Overall a huge positive. My comments on her looks are obviously subjective. I would book her again tomorrow.