Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: IndianDipali - Battersea  (Read 2833 times)

CaptainRoscoe

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Dipali on the recommendation of another punter on here.

comms Quick and prompt over the phone. Rest of the comms were by text.

price £150 for an hour.

the woman She has an amazing ass, especially for a woman of Indian heritage. Great breasts and tight figure. I would say she’s pretty but I would say not in the “mainstream” sense. She has features that I find attractive. She’s well spoke with a strong but endearing accent.

the service She does everything provided. Great OWO and plenty of eye contact. Deepthroat and plenty of DFK. Off came her dress and wow, she has a great body. It’s not gym toned but I prefer bodies like hers. Some of the best natural pair of breasts I’ve had the pleasure of sucking and feeing on.

On with the condom and down to business. It was the standard routine sex wise but I will say this, either she’s a great actor or she has one of the most possessed looking orgasms I’ve seen. She did apologise when she orgasmed, it was almost like The Exorcist when her eyes rolled back and she started screaming.  :lol: I’m leaning towards it being genuine as she was apologetic. I didn’t have any issues with her doing so though but just brace yourselves if you do make her cum.

Positives Big ass Indian with a fantastic body. Well spoken. Friendly and a great conversationalist.
neutral Again, I think she’s pretty but she may not be to everyone’s taste.
negatives none

Would I recommend? Definitely. Can’t have any complaints. She’ll make you feel very welcomed and at ease.

WHG

Thanks for the review, op. Glad you had a good time.
This one is on the list for sure. I missed out last time, will hopefully get around to seeing her soon.

Offline peter purves

the woman She has an amazing ass, especially for a woman of Indian heritage. Great breasts and tight figure.

the service...he has a great body. It’s not gym toned

Positives Big ass Indian with a fantastic body. Well spoken. Friendly and a great conversationalist.

I have to ass-k the perennial question now......

Cheers!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

sean70

Great review OP This had me in stiches " it was almost like The Exorcist when her eyes rolled back and she started screaming" Glad you had a good punt!   

midlandz_boy88

seems like a good indian punt, been searching for a indian girl. is she facially attractive