Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sheng Long Massage - Chester Le Street  (Read 3939 times)

Offline GG54321

External Link/Members Only

First time reviewer as i've just managed to join the site after trying for a while. (This visit was pre COVID)

Sheng is obviously a seasoned pro. And judging by the reviews on this site needs to introduction.

Everything organised by text the afternoon before appointment, quick replies and address easy to find. 1 Hour, £60.

Small house on quiet street in Chester le Street, I text when parking up and door was left open and she was waiting in the hallway. Sheng is very polite, exchanged some small talk about visits to China while getting de-robed.

Nice firm massage, with plenty of touching the get the old fella, left very satisfied. Well Recommended.

She didn't seem keen on getting touched / wandering hands unlike other asian masseuses and remained clothed throughout my visit. Ive seen her 4 times in all and same drill each time.

Offline dexpunt

External Link/Members Only

First time reviewer as i've just managed to join the site after trying for a while. (This visit was pre COVID)

Sheng is obviously a seasoned pro. And judging by the reviews on this site needs to introduction.

Everything organised by text the afternoon before appointment, quick replies and address easy to find. 1 Hour, £60.

Small house on quiet street in Chester le Street, I text when parking up and door was left open and she was waiting in the hallway. Sheng is very polite, exchanged some small talk about visits to China while getting de-robed.

Nice firm massage, with plenty of touching the get the old fella, left very satisfied. Well Recommended.

She didn't seem keen on getting touched / wandering hands unlike other asian masseuses and remained clothed throughout my visit. Ive seen her 4 times in all and same drill each time.

As a Newbee you might not be aware that Sheng doesn't like reviews on here......hopefully you wont be blocked

Offline lee1

This is review is in the wrong section ie Regional discussion. It should be on the Review section.

Admin kindly move this review to North East review section. Thanks

Offline OscarC

This is review is in the wrong section ie Regional discussion. It should be on the Review section.

It was a pre-covid meet, therefore more than 12 months which I think is the rule for reports. That’s why it is in this section and not reports - it was moved from there when it was posted.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

No it isn't.