Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tina of Elite newcastle  (Read 2308 times)

themademan2

External Link/Members Only

Thinking with my dick when I seen her pics.  She is Eastern European, which I normally avoid like he plague due to being stung too many times.  Photos well edited. No owo no kissing, out in 15 mins when I paid £70 for 30 min.  Did keep offering refreshments - was after a good session not a snickers chocolate bar, which is what I got off her when I left! Avoid agency. Got stung over a year ago and I thought they would have done better. 

Flat is student accommodation and was left stood outside 5 mins in a busy area while she came to fetch me. Would have been better donated to a charity

themademan2

Ps no mention of nationality on profile for all those that will ask her why I booked her if I knew she was Eastern European- I didn't know as no mention of it

Toshiba

Ps no mention of nationality on profile for all those that will ask her why I booked her if I knew she was Eastern European- I didn't know as no mention of it

Did you ask? First thing i'd do tbh

themademan2

I didn't, she looked good on pics and just assumed I wouldn't be getting an Eastern European

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Says here she's European.     :unknown:

External Link/Members Only   

themademan2

Hmmm they should have mentioned it on adultwork. That's the first time I seen that website, and based on that webpage, I wouldn't have booked

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hmmm they should have mentioned it on adultwork. That's the first time I seen that website, and based on that webpage, I wouldn't have booked

That's where I got it from, there's a link to the web site on her AW page.  :dash:

Links
My web page

James999

But she's from an "Elite Agency" what did they say about your disappointment  :music:

Toshiba

I didn't, she looked good on pics and just assumed I wouldn't be getting an Eastern European

These days assume you are tbh, best to call her/agency and ask next time

Never mind

DaveMugabe

Dont complain to this agency - you will only get an earful of abuse or even someone sitting on your chest  :thumbsdown: