Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Filthiest punt in the Norh East?  (Read 4052 times)

Offline ElbowGrease

Hi gents,

Looking for a bit of advice. I fancy coming down to Newcastle from Scotland.  Minimal options for a true PSE up here and fancy a change.  Done a bit of research and NaughtyVictoriaNCL seems a good choice for something really filthy.
Am I barking up the right tree with her? Are there any other potentials that I should check out?

Looking for birds who take anal, facials, dirty talk etc. 

Thanks in advance!

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
PSE isn't my scene but NaughtyVictoriaNCL sounds a good choice, she has 5 positive reviews.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=19981

Offline OscarC

Justine Douleur is pretty filithy by all accounts, but a bog brush is one too far for me  :scare:. External Link/Members Only

captainblack1776

Justine Douleur is pretty filithy by all accounts, but a bog brush is one too far for me  :scare:. External Link/Members Only
Totally agree - might just be a ‘flash in the pan’ fetish

Offline ProfessorYaffle

I'd say the dirtiest girls in the area are:

Justine Douleur
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only (her old profile to link to her old reviews)

Rosina

Victoria Kavanagh

NaughtyVictoriaNCL is a good punt but going off my own experience with her and her other reviews on here, she's more GFE than PSE. Her profile does offer filth so maybe it's there if you want it, but I haven't heard of anyone who has experienced a PSE-type booking with her.

Offline Moresomes

French kissing on her likes list.
Hopefully pre netty brush.

Offline AgedCases

I thought Justine had retired.

I saw her a couple of years ago and it really was a meeting of the perverted and the ultimate vanilla. Enjoyed the punt but her current profile scares the shit outta me!

Offline waynekerr600

her current profile scares the shit outta me!

Worry not she's got the bog brush ready.

Offline Shearer1955

She was exceptional but sounds like one to avoid now
Reading her interview notes she enjoys guys shitting in her mouth  :vomit:

Offline Fitgeordie

Offline ElbowGrease

Cheers for the advice guys! My levels of kink don’t go as far as the toilet so I’ll be giving her a wide berth! Looks like NaughtyVictoria will be more what I’m looking for

Cheers

Offline Philbiao1

She was exceptional but sounds like one to avoid now

Back when she was Justine I tried to get an appointment with her several times but never managed to make timetables meeting. Now that she's back, and having read the thing with the shit, I think I'll pass now.  :vomit:

Offline MME

I'd fancy a punt with Justine (not for the shitting stuff mind..). It's just a shame she wont do 30 minute bookings though as I never go for a full hour with a new girl..

captainblack1776

Would imagine she’s in a niche market - definitely not for me either

Offline waynekerr600

She says she can deep throat her 1 foot dildo. Even so she'd still find it a challenge to deal with my morning offering.

Offline Shearer1955

She says she can deep throat her 1 foot dildo. Even so she'd still find it a challenge to deal with my morning offering.

We can all dream about what we have little waynekerr  :P

Offline waynekerr600

We can all dream about what we have little waynekerr  :P

I was thinking more laying a cable than pork sword  :)

GeordieBadass

I thought Justine had retired.

I saw her a couple of years ago and it really was a meeting of the perverted and the ultimate vanilla. Enjoyed the punt but her current profile scares the shit outta me!
I saw her three times before she left for her world tour and she was excellent but she’s maybe gone a bit too far now.

Offline Ride4fun7

Rosina would be my recommendation. But not the best looking lady out there

Offline Sar-Major

What your two feet, of the "Smelly Variety".............................  :scare:   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

GeordieBadass

Back when she was Justine I tried to get an appointment with her several times but never managed to make timetables meeting. Now that she's back, and having read the thing with the shit, I think I'll pass now.  :vomit:
I see her dates in Newcastle are fully booked  :unknown:

Offline johnny34

I see her dates in Newcastle are fully booked  :unknown:

Must be more people than i thought that want to shit in her mouth...  :vomit:

Offline Sar-Major

Must be more people than i thought that want to shit in her mouth...  :vomit:

Just imagine if you'd had a fekin really "Hot Curry" the night before.  :scare:   

It'd be like a "Flock o Starlings" crapping all over the fekin place, her "Dial n Bedding" would be covered................. :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline James taylor

Both Rosina and Victoria are filthy as.... some other good ones but these two are dirty as f*ck.

Offline Sar-Major

Both Rosina and Victoria are filthy as.... some other good ones but these two are dirty as f*ck.

Which Vic are you on about, Cav or N/cle?      :thumbsup: