Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Visiting Middlesbrough, looking for Massage, H/E , prostate  (Read 3992 times)

Offline yorkshirepunter3333

I will be visiting the Middlesbrough looking for a good massage with H/E and prostate, 4 hands would be a bonus and 2 CUM would also be a bonus.

Any recommendations??

Thanks

Offline maxxblue

I will be visiting the Middlesbrough looking for a good massage with H/E and prostate, 4 hands would be a bonus and 2 CUM would also be a bonus.

Any recommendations??

Thanks

You'll be lucky! (Seriously)

Offline yorkshirepunter3333

Yup, AW not showing anything looking half decent ..

Offline Spartacus123

A good recommendation is to take the train to Newcastle and fill yer boots  :hi:

delticman

Yup, AW not showing anything looking half decent ..

Have not visited her for a very good while, but if you are ok with mature Sandy/Sexy Sandy (on AW) always did one hell of a prostate massage.

Offline sesalovdarlo

Any recommendations??

Thanks

If you find somewhere I will personally pay for your appointment I promise!!!

Daveyack

Nadia in Stockton is pretty good, very pretty and awesome massage. Nikko in hemlington also good and I'm sure she'd be willing to help out with the old prostate

Offline Farmboy

Nadia in Stockton is pretty good, very pretty and awesome massage. Nikko in hemlington also good and I'm sure she'd be willing to help out with the old prostate

Any chance of links to either Nadia or Nikko?

Offline baresi

Have not visited her for a very good while, but if you are ok with mature Sandy/Sexy Sandy (on AW) always did one hell of a prostate massage.

yep , she takes some beating, i shot about 3 feet in the air once after one of her prostate massages

Daveyack

If you google "Swedish massage nadia" you will find her link. Shes lovely and gorgeous. Not sure about Nikko, she doesn't advertise much. I might have her number still pm if you want it

Offline everaad

Seen nadia numerous times never been offered prostate masage,
she does cc swipes but  always veers round my anus.
attractive  yes but defo no touching,

Offline sesalovdarlo

Seen nadia numerous times never been offered prostate masage,
she does cc swipes but  always veers round my anus.
attractive  yes but defo no touching,

She offers hand relief? Iv not once seen her name pop up on my 200 page happy ending thread??

Daveyack

Yeah I agree, not sure Nadia would go as far as prostate massage but she's still fab at everything else. Not had one off Nikko either but I'm sure she would if you asked. She's pretty game for most things I've found

Offline sesalovdarlo

Nadia offers happy ending???

Daveyack

Just a really good naked massage. Not sure if she does HAnd relief or not, I've never asked for it. Always been happy with service without it. She certainly isn't scared to brush past your cock or move it out of the way while she works. Just an all round good service in my opinion

Offline sesalovdarlo

Has anyone had a hand job from this nadia who can vouch?? X

Daveyack

I've seen her a fair few times recently and never had one. She's just gets on with her job and gives a really good massage. I've not asked for a wank and I've not been offered one, so I suspect she doesn't. She's fun and nice to talk to though which also makes the massage nicer

Offline maxxblue

Has anyone had a hand job from this nadia who can vouch?? X

I've seen her. Nice enough massage, and nice enough lady, but nothing else.

Daveyack

Still feels good when she brushes against your cock though. She wears nice tips too sometimes with a little cleavage in show and her tits do look really good. Be nice to know if anyone's had the pleasure of seeing them

Offline tyman

Is Nadia the rest girl who advertises on gumtree ?

I thought she was in Newcastle?

Offline maxxblue

Is Nadia the rest girl who advertises on gumtree ?

I thought she was in Newcastle?

Different one, I think, though it is Whitley Bay she is currently advertising from:

External Link/Members Only

Daveyack

Must be a different girl I think. She used to work in sedgefield I think then started working from Stockton. Thai girl about 35ish I would guess. Very pretty and lovely body

Offline sesalovdarlo

Long story short there is no happy ending massage in Stockton that ppl know of then? X

Daveyack

Occasionally down time massage come back again. Louise from Norton Area. Nice girl, talks a lot. Massive tits, doesn't mind you feeling her up while she wanks you off. She's not everyone's cup of tea but I've always had a good time with her. Not sure if she's working now, she kind of comes and goes. If she is working she does have world class tits

Daveyack

I can think of anyone else unless Nadia does it for regulars. If I come across anyone new ill post it on here

Offline maxxblue

Long story short there is no happy ending massage in Stockton that ppl know of then? X

Steady on with the kisses, sesalovdarlo.  :D

Zichday01

Nadia looks like flim star to me. Beautiful eyes, lovely smiles and sexy lips. Very attractive, massage was great. Completely legit.