Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MASSEUSE NICOL - Old Street  (Read 16710 times)

mrhappypants

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Very pretty petite physique.  Change of name = change of service to “massage” only with NO PENETRATION so confirm services before you visit.

Thanks to Zulu Lance for the original TOFTT review and to all the others who have given a balanced and well-rounded set of reviews.

Massage, Oral without, French kissing, body to body massage, come in mouth (+£10), uniforms = £100 per hour

After reading her reviews and a few phone calls I was quite aware that the tricky part of this punt would be whether sufficient services required would be available and there are games around services so be warned.  My service request was detailed and her reply accurate, although she did not specify until after money changed hands that she is not offering penetration at the moment.  It is obvious from her profile to be fair. I was able to reach her by both text and call and arranged the day before confirming in the morning.  She offered a later appointment so maybe starts mid afternoon? It is a flat over a shop shared with Julie near Old Street.  I think her room is the better of the two.  Her English is good. 

She has a story, but I suggest you reach your own conclusions about her motive for withdrawing penetration as a service.

One obvious highlight is that she has a very attractive petite figure.  I quite believe a size six with a pretty bosom and nice bottom – high eight to a nine.  She has some tattoo work. Physically she did it for me and if penetration comes back on the menu I will certainly partake.  I found her facially cute (7); not beautiful but sexy.  She met my dress request and looks up for role play.  The pictures are not that helpful.  She is young and I would say she was in early 20’s.  She should definitely be on the list if you like petite.

She is willing and engaged but rushes getting the money at the start.  She rushes the service also.  I thought she was pretty obviously aware that withdrawing penetration will be an obsticle.  As you would guess from the reviews the boundaries are a bit of a pain.  I think a “rough” or “dominant” punter might get on the wrong side of her.  I did not get short timing - rather her not adjusting the pace despite guidance.  Her hand work and oral are passable but not outstanding.  She took CIM well.  I arrived showered and she “wiped” but not excessively.

I will return but value for the services on offer is marginal.

Offline JohnWaynesJism

Thanks for the new review and update on her services, i`ve seen her a couple of times and concur, a lovely girl for petite lovers.
 I`d happily spend an hour just receiving oral and fk, just a shame she doesn`t work weekends, unless that has changed as well.

Offline Fully Sated

Just thought I would add the verification photo:

[Removed by admin]

Offline JohnWaynesJism

Just thought I would add the verification photo:

[Removed by admin]

That`s an awful pic and doesn`t do her justice, she is much cuter in real life, it does sort of capture her pixy ish type look though.

Offline Ozy84

Brilliant review Mr Happy, thanks.

londinium

Yeah that's her in the verification pic but as mentioned by someone else not the best representation of her but then again it is her.

Definetly got that pixy look, I love the pixy look, even if it £60 with no penetration. :)

mrhappypants

Now at External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The "view map of the area" button is currently leading to a large hotel chain website.... :D :lol:

Offline Ozy84

Still only doing massage at £100ph  :wacko: and she is not a masseuse.

Whoever fucked her when she first started was very lucky

mrhappypants

Still only doing massage at £100ph  :wacko: and she is not a masseuse.

+1
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 02:19:18 pm by mrhappypants »

Red_baron

Has she started offering full service again?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 05:23:20 pm by Red_baron »

Offline dalek37

Saw Nicol earlier today and she really lives up to all the rave reviews. This girl is sex on legs, not the pretiest but her body is crazy and ticked all boxes for me.. Short 30 min appt but fantastic and explosive, pretty much drained after. Really friendly, polite and up for it. Doesn't seem like she manages comms herself though. I'll be returning soon.

holland

Saw Nicol earlier today and she really lives up to all the rave reviews. This girl is sex on legs, not the pretiest but her body is crazy and ticked all boxes for me.. Short 30 min appt but fantastic and explosive, pretty much drained after. Really friendly, polite and up for it. Doesn't seem like she manages comms herself though. I'll be returning soon.
It's time for you to write your first review.

Offline Ozy84

Offline dalek37

It's time for you to write your first review.

That is so funny as I'd actually contemplated breaking my duck with this one. Lazy ass me. Think I might just....

Offline YoungBrom

I booked a session with Nicol earlier in the week and I ended up walking leaving some money behind (shouldn't have). She comes across as nice and welcoming but her looks really let down, tattooed eyebrow lines (almost faded now) much older than the age on AW, very thin with some tattoos that aren't visible in her pics... She has a maid who arranges her bookings and who i had to speak to in order to get some of my money back

I'll do a review.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2017, 08:15:06 am by YoungBrom »

Offline JohnWaynesJism

Can you confirm that by "today" you mean Saturday? I thought she didn`t work weekends, but if she does now then that`s good news for me.

Offline dalek37

Can you confirm that by "today" you mean Saturday? I thought she didn`t work weekends, but if she does now then that`s good news for me.

It was Friday

Offline JohnWaynesJism

It was Friday

Thanks for the quick reply, just noticed the time of your original post, so should have seen that and realised. Shame she doesn`t do Saturdays, but at least she gets the weekend off, unlike some poor souls who seem to work 24/7.

Offline dalek37

Now at External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The "view map of the area" button is currently leading to a large hotel chain website.... :D :lol:

Just thought I'd add I was in the same hotel room during my punt where this pic seems to have been shot. I noticed the drawing on the wall after shower and thought it was a little weird and inappropriate for a hotel room? However very appropriate for what the room was used for so much so I had actually had to qestion Nicol about it. Lol.

imtheman

All the rooms in that hotel have the same wallpaper and pattern.  You'll see it on a lot of Euston profile pictures.

londinium

...tattooed eyebrow lines (almost faded now)...

Not even sure what that means.  :unknown:

I could imagine some walking on her though, she has a slightly unique look... which I just love... cutie pie pixie girl.
There is a verification pic on one of these review threads which gives a flavour.

mrhappypants

Back again and the set up has changed.  She has returned off old street at a new place at the far end of T***** Street which requires talking in by phone for the last bit.

She tells me she is now working solely with External Link/Members Only who I understand from a recent review may be External Link/Members Only a combination I would be interested in for a duo.  They would bring different and complementary things to the party. 

It looks like there may have been a parting of the waves of the previous crew.  Having some back story it is worth mentioning that she appears to weave a tangled web; be cautious. 

The service has changed over time. Haphazard admin is a consistent irritant.  You get more time and service if you seem useful.

Offline Yaardie

Back again and the set up has changed.  She has returned off old street at a new place at the far end of T***** Street which requires talking in by phone for the last bit.

She tells me she is now working solely with External Link/Members Only who I understand from a recent review may be External Link/Members Only a combination I would be interested in for a duo.  They would bring different and complementary things to the party. 

It looks like there may have been a parting of the waves of the previous crew.  Having some back story it is worth mentioning that she appears to weave a tangled web; be cautious. 

The service has changed over time. Haphazard admin is a consistent irritant.  You get more time and service if you seem useful.

I think you were at the same location I went to. When asked if this would be the place to find her in the near future she said yes.
So looks like she longer works with sweet teen Julia then (wanted to try her)
Useful as in a potential return session? If so interesting!
Tangled web? :scare:

mrhappypants

Couple of points of update.

First, I notice her profile has just shown in West London.  As far as I can tell the crew which included Massage Sami External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  has been working hotels for the last month (Teen Julia profile disappeared). 

Second, arrangents have become increasingly unreliable (accepting bookings the day before then (?) not showing for work on the date), cancellations at the last minute without apparent explanation = plan b required.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 01:04:29 am by mrhappypants »

mrhappypants

Looks like she has an offer £100 ph - going on past experience confirmation that CIM is included is advised.  At one stage she did talk about relocating.  Given her relative (in)experience I wonder if she has considered what that means for her business. Does anyone know who her duo partner now is and approximate location?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 03:12:42 am by mrhappypants »

Offline Sinz

Looks like she has an offer £100 ph - going on past experience confirmation that CIM is included is advised.  At one stage she did talk about relocating.  Given her relative (in)experience I wonder if she has considered what that means for her business. Does anyone know who her duo partner now is and approximate location?

External Link/Members Only

Linking her new profile link and my latest link review on her.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=165370.0

Yups, MHP is right she charges extra for CIM, when asked why she doesn't advertise this, she just said she is aware but she always charges extra for CIM.

When I met her, I saw Independent Lena now Sexy Massage Sami walk out from her room just before I got in. Even thought her profile says old street she sent me the address of the well know hotel in Euston.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2017, 08:41:39 am by Sinz »

imtheman

I have been given Sexy Massage Sami as the name of her duo partner in the past few werks.

mrhappypants

Check #24 - I suspect she may have moved permanently to the other side of London...

imtheman

Check #24 - I suspect she may have moved permanently to the other side of London...

Profile shows back in Old Street area....

Offline LLPunting

I have been given Sexy Massage Sami as the name of her duo partner in the past few werks.

So does that mean Indie Lena/Sexy Sami is now back to doing FS?

imtheman

So does that mean Indie Lena/Sexy Sami is now back to doing FS?

I asked about that and Lena/Sami still does not offer full sex bit CIM is included whereas Nicol seems to charge extra. So I would be happy cumming in Nicol amd in Sami's mouth in a duo.

Offline LLPunting

I asked about that and Lena/Sami still does not offer full sex bit CIM is included whereas Nicol seems to charge extra. So I would be happy cumming in Nicol amd in Sami's mouth in a duo.

Thanks for the clarification  :drinks:

mrhappypants

This is probably a good time to go on record; in my view Nicol possesses a rare combination of attractive face, very attractive petite physique, long service list and good attitude.  There are good reasons why Nicol operates as she does (tattoos that she wants to disguise and that limit her marketing, plus a comfortable situation with her manager). 

If I have a grumble it is that I have found her increasingly difficult (eg impossible) to book. 

Enjoy

Offline Sinz

This is probably a good time to go on record; in my view Nicol possesses a rare combination of attractive face, very attractive petite physique, long service list and good attitude.  There are good reasons why Nicol operates as she does (tattoos that she wants to disguise and that limit her marketing, plus a comfortable situation with her manager). 

If I have a grumble it is that I have found her increasingly difficult (eg impossible) to book. 

Enjoy

I don't agree with that MHP, definitely wouldn't say her face is attractive, her lips have fillers and she barely kisses properly with those fluffy lips. Her hair was tied in a weird braided ponytail with lots of clips inside, looked more like extensions. Definitely in mid to late 30s in contrast to the age she states on her profile. Her OWO skills were subpar with hardly any effort put into it. Her physique yes is petite and she had inverted nipples which is not fun to suck on. Positive thing was she was clean and that about it.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 07:42:35 pm by Sinz »

mrhappypants

I don't agree with that MHP, definitely wouldn't say her face is attractive, her lips have fillers and she barely kisses properly with those fluffy lips. Her hair was tied in a weird braided ponytail with lots of clips inside, looked more like extensions. Definitely in mid to late 30s in contrast to the age she states on her profile. Her OWO skills were subpar with hardly any effort put into it. Her physique yes is petite and she had inverted nipples which is not fun to suck on. Positive thing was she was clean and that about it.

Attractiveness is subjective to a degree and she does have extensions and fillers. 

I seem to recall seeing her veri pic and it showed her as 27.  The copy I have on record has the details cropped.

imtheman

There are good reasons why Nicol operates as she does (tattoos that she wants to disguise and that limit her marketing, plus a comfortable relationship with her manager). 

Can you clarify how her 'comfortable relationship with her manager' influences how she operates as she does?

mrhappypants

I think the manager sets a common price for the crew with them all charging very similar rates.  Nicol likes the arrangement (less hassle, plenty of support) so sticks with it rather than branching out and pushing her rates up. The difficulties booking her (and the complete lack of attention she gives to running her business with her profile frequently days or weeks out of date) shows - I suspect - that she is in demand.

imtheman

I'm sure she is in demand but perhaps her manager is trying to manage many girls and letting things slip. But such is the life and mentality of a SP we may never know the reasons.

mrhappypants

I'm sure she is in demand but perhaps her manager is trying to manage many girls and letting things slip. But such is the life and mentality of a SP we may never know the reasons.

I think the general unreliability of trying to book a meeting with her is down to her, not Alex.  I suspect she tries to build regulars who are not too demanding, hence her marketing. She certainly is not at peace with being a working girl, is pushing herself hard (studies and another line of business) to find another way of making money, and neglects her main business as a result.  I suspect some times the green light goes on and she won’t even bother to show for work or will be able to fill her appointments with regulars by text.  I would also guess she only wants a few appointments each day.  In short, a fuckin nightmare to book.  Consider yourself warned.

Reading between the lines I guess Alex’s crew has shrunk with TeenJulia vanishing.  I know _Miranda_ is still working but I am not sure if Alex is still managing her.  They have also been struggling for accommodation for a couple of months and working out of hotels is as far as I can tell,
 which all adds to the general air of chaos.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 05:05:43 am by mrhappypants »

imtheman

Good points MHP. Always a shame to find good providers with decent services/prices who then either disappear or become difficult to deal with. Luckily there are plenty more SPs in the sea  :drinks:

mrhappypants

Does anyone know if this SP is still actually trading?  . 

Online webpunter

There's this new thing - click on the Awank link & check  :lol:

mrhappypants

There's this new thing - click on the Awank link & check  :lol:

Don’t be an arse and assume everyone else is as stupid as you  If you haven’t seen her in the last two months you haven’t anything to contribute to my query.  She has doubled her rates, headlined a duo, shows an occasional green light but does not switch her phone on as far as I can tell.   :unknown:  Intelligent replies only please...
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 10:43:00 pm by mrhappypants »

Online webpunter

I do apologize
I didn't realize that fucking around & having laarf on UKP isn't allowed
Look at the timeline & you might see why i posted
Only a year before the thread gets resurrected by you
IMO you did leave the goal wide open
As for stupidity your avatar wins outright.  On everything  :lol:

Don’t be an arse and assume everyone else is as stupid as you  If you haven’t seen her in the last two months you haven’t anything to contribute to my query.  She has doubled her rates, headlined a duo, shows an occasional green light but does not switch her phone on as far as I can tell.   :unknown:  Intelligent replies only please...

mrhappypants

imtheman

:hi: for the helpful PM.

If the PM you received has clarified the situation can that not be shared with the forum or is it a secret?

Offline dalek37

Availability showing green today so texted to check availability (not the first in recent times). Finally got a response today saying only offers duo services now. Not sure with who but rate is 220.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 02:35:00 pm by dalek37 »

imtheman

Thanks. Shame she doesn't still offer her £100 ph service  :(

mrhappypants

This is a shame.  I had some very good meetings with this SP but I quite believe the combination of lazy, flakey administration and plain business mismanagement has seen her earn far less than her potential.  Dealings with her are a frustrating trial. She can’t even be bothered to communicate clearly on her profile about the fundamentals of her offer.  No wonder she is short of cash.