Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloeoxo - various SE locations  (Read 1721 times)

2 review(s) for chloexoxo (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline trumps

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm sure Chloe has been reviewed or appeared in threads elsewhere here. She used to work at Sasha Brookes / Independent Angels in Guildford before going independent.

English girl, late 20's with lovely big boobies. However although she offers GFE it most definitely isn't. I found her moody, impatient to get the punt finished and def no kissing with this one.

However the weirdest thing is that she doens't allow you to touch her tits & nipples as she claims they're too sensitive - WTF !! What on earth is the point of being a hooker that won't allow the punter to even touch.

I have no idea how she's managed to accumulate 33 reviews on AW - makes you realise there a load of s**t on that site as she was an appaling punt. Avoid.

vorian

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm sure Chloe has been reviewed or appeared in threads elsewhere here. She used to work at Sasha Brookes / Independent Angels in Guildford before going independent.

English girl, late 20's with lovely big boobies. However although she offers GFE it most definitely isn't. I found her moody, impatient to get the punt finished and def no kissing with this one.

However the weirdest thing is that she doens't allow you to touch her tits & nipples as she claims they're too sensitive - WTF !! What on earth is the point of being a hooker that won't allow the punter to even touch.

I have no idea how she's managed to accumulate 33 reviews on AW - makes you realise there a load of s**t on that site as she was an appaling punt. Avoid.

Thanks for the review btw if you say she was appalling and avoid this prossy, why give her a positive review.

Tim20

Let's hope admin can change it to a BIG negative !!

Offline trumps

Let's hope admin can change it to a BIG negative !!

Bugger, meant to be flashing red ! Did a whole stack of reviews this pm and got into auto pilot. In fact with this one it hung as I pressed 'post' so I copied, stopped it and pasted into new review once I got site going again - but forgot to change to negative..

Is it poss for admin to change please !?

Tim20

Sure they can mate !!

She should at least make aware  that you can't touch her tits !!

Your right  what girls are these men seeing on AW to give her great feedback  :dash:

Offline Jagman

Saw Chloe about a year ago and had very much the same experience, cold uninvolved and keen to get me done and out the door as quick as she could. Never again.