Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot+Sara+xxx Slovakian in Purley/Croydon Absolute Crap  (Read 2009 times)

letsmeetme

Hot Sara xxx
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

These photos are from her past or photoshopped because she is much bigger now. Her profile says Nationality: Czech but she said she is from Slovakia and because she looks so promising I decided to have a go. Her communication via text was good.

She lives in a council state Godstone Mount near Purley station, her flat was a bit of mess but the room was ready for action.

After Hi, come inside darling, this room, ok darling, what you want ?

I already told her what I want so it was awkward to repeat.

Then she mentioned by herself if I want any extras, I asked, Like what? so she said, like anal

I decided to stick to what I told her, after I took shower, I was waiting for her in the room, she came into room and with a fake and weird laugh and it was repeated every few seconds without a single word.

I tried to gently grab her big boobs they were very attractive, she gently took my hands off and said lay down darling

Then she put a condom on and started giving oral

I asked her to lay down, in her worried voice she said what do you want to do? I said I want to check your sensitive parts, then again in worried voice she replied, oh I have something bad there you can kiss, so I started to grab her boobs again and tried to play with her nipples then again she laugh weirdly and remove my hand...

I asked if they are very sensitive, she replied as her weird laugh..

I said, well lets come to the real action then, she replied as her weird laugh..

I started in missionary position, she was not giving any response, I lift her legs to my shoulder and tried getting comfortable and for more pleasure tried to penetrate deeper but her hands were there to stop me reaching half inside her, so I turned her to a side and penetrate almost full, she then jumped away and said you can't do that, I said WTF are you serious? what else I should do if you don't let me do anything? she said but its not good I don't like it. I said if you don't like it then better not do it.  Then she laid down in missionary but then I moved her away and said to her fuck off its not worth doing it

I left the place.

No Kissing
No Oral Receiving
No Oral Without
No Touching
No penetration to your satisfaction

It was a complete waste of money and time.

I strongly advise not to take this punt.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bangers and Gash

Her communication via text was good.

After Hi, come inside darling, this room, ok darling, what you want ?

I already told her what I want so it was awkward to repeat.

Commiserations on a shit punt fella. It happens to the best of us!

Always remember when trying to punt immigrants that you're almost guaranteed to be exchanging flirty texts with Sergei, not the pro$$ie, hence the reason why she didn't have a Scooby-doo what you wanted.  :hi:

Offline pumps

Commiserations on a shit punt fella. It happens to the best of us!

Always remember when trying to punt immigrants that you're almost guaranteed to be exchanging flirty texts with Sergei, not the pro$$ie, hence the reason why she didn't have a Scooby-doo what you wanted.  :hi:

the above is true.

also croydon is notoriously bad for punting these days.....i avoid it like the plague.

dont let this bad punt set you back you will eventually find a gem

Kabir

she is a member in adultwork since 2013 zero ratings hidden feedback. is she Czech or Slovakian? Actually Slovakian girls are totally rubbish no matter where they work.

Offline Urban_G

Sorry to here it went bad.

I've had this girl on my HL for a long time now, but her hidden fb, plus the fact I emailed her about it but got no reply, always put me off visiting despite her being fairly near. Think she'll stay out of bounds for good now.

Thanks.

Ludwig

Sorry to hear you had a poor punt... :thumbsdown:

She used to work out of a flat in the Beckenham Hill area, where I saw "Alison", another Czech / Slovak girl who I reviewed here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23296  I had opted for Alison simply because she offered OWO, unlike Sara. I subsequently bumped into Sara as I came out of the bathroom following the post-punt shower, and had a brief chat with her. She was complaining that business was slow - hardly surprising given the shit service she would seem to provide...

FYI Sara also used to share and work with this girl External Link/Members Only

deuce14

How could you walk away mid punt if you haven't come. Fair play to you but I'd rather spunk in her and give hr a much hate fuck than call it a day. I'd be too frustrated to walk away with wallet empty and balls full.

letsmeetme

FYI Sara also used to share and work with this girl External Link/Members Only

There was another lady profile list on AW who was apparently using the same flat; I was looking for her before sara but I could not find her on AW anymore, I think she's on holiday or I think sara is that same girl with 2 profiles. her name was bustymegan; but her profile was more eloborated and there were self-written reviews of her customers.

also croydon is notoriously bad for punting these days.....

I met a gem long ago but you are right recently it has turned bad.. when I came back to punting I experienced bad punts on many occasions

she is a member in adultwork since 2013 zero ratings hidden feedback.

Usually I check many bits but today I don't know why I had to go and see her

Think she'll stay out of bounds for good now.

Trust me your decision is in saving your pocket.