Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victory new - Neutral bordering positive  (Read 3534 times)

1 review(s) for VictoryNew (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline viktor1080

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communications: Excellent over the phone all directions and reception brilliant.

Place: In Canary Wharf 0.5 miles from the station easy walk, flat in a secure compound double security. Nice clean and tidy flat with toilet facilities.

looks and appearance: It is her in the picture 100% only thing she has used push up bra in the picture she is a A or B cup, facially 8/10,  (Mixture of Lithuanian and Irish) Brunette...if you like skinny girls size 4 or 0 go for her. Smoker's breath (a complete no no for me).

Service: I reached her apartment she appeared to be happy to see me peck on the cheek as an introduction today was her second day of the job and she is 21. She asked me how long I want to stay and what services I want so lots of extra in a way other than sex everything is extra (bad) so I gave her a proposition £20 for OWO and DFK, she charges £10 for DFK and £20 for OWO. Well I settled for DFK then. But the DFK was proper one....and I fingered her crazy she is tight as I could manage only one and she was very responsive to that...when she was enough wet I asked her for the cover and she moved on to cowgirl which was very enthusiastic and then we moved on to doggy and I came in the froggy position. While froggy she sucked my thumb crazy.

Also the flat is run by a someone who charges them half the money....

Overall, If you are into skinny enthusiastic, pretty young girl kind of thing with smoker's breath  your punt. I did tell her I will not return as she is not independent.

HAppy punting! :P

chelsea1962

Christ she looks tiny is she tight is cim avaliable really pretty looking good find.

Offline Stalinator

Thanks for letting us know how you got on. I am not keen on seeing pimped girls.

Offline viktor1080

@Chelsea...yes she is tight and i think she has a long list of extras I stopped her mid-way through if you discuss at the beginning she might offer CIM.

@FS, yes that is the reason I will not see her again

Offline dboy74

Thanks for review, Viktor.

Apparently her pimp did not like it though. Her profile has disappeared!

Offline viktor1080

WOW...yupp looks like either my lecture to her on being Indie worked or her pimp does not like my review.....

chelsea1962

Fuck she has retired already :D

Offline Stalinator

Offline viktor1080

I really did lecture her that if she wants to do this she can go Indie and has to see half of the clients with more enthusiasm...she is an intelligent girl with her degree in Business and accounts may be she understood or not (got fired for opening her mouth to me)  :P

chelsea1962

Splosh

Real shame about the pimping issue as I like what I see and she's in a great location for me but like Viktor I prefer to avoid those women I know are in this situation.

chelsea1962

The girl works in an expensive flat she has to pay someone for
the privilage ie Rent :thumbsup:

Offline lewishamguy

They pay 1600 a month for that grotty flat :timeout:

Do they pay to you? :music:
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 12:12:25 pm by lewishamguy »

Splosh

So it's possibly more like a parlour set up but how can I be sure ?.

Offline lewishamguy

?

Why it's your concern about prossie's rent? Do you arrange flat for prossie's? :thumbsdown:

password02

Offline NightKid

They both look very HOT - are these the same girls who's review was done originally by the OP?

Should be, but only the OP can truly confirm that ... regardless, the fact that she charges ridiculous extras and is pimped makes it a no for me.

Offline Bushmills

They both look very HOT - are these the same girls who's review was done originally by the OP?

I don't think either of these are the same girl. The original one was on my HL but I did not get to visit her in time before the profile was taken down.

Photos look very different, and the standard of English is 100 times better than the original.