Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jolie Jade formerly Stacey Paris - same girl?  (Read 1151 times)

Offline Urban_G

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw this profile recently and it got me interested so did some research here which threw up some threads about a girl called Stacey Paris, notably a review by SWLondon who rated her highly: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=10663

I just want to know if Jolie Jade and Stacey Paris are the same person or if the profile is now being used by a different girl?

Any help appreciated.

Urban.

Offline SWLondon

Hi, sorry I haven't logged in for a while - I've been away on business for the past few months.  But I'm back in London again and ready to punt!

Unfortunately she's not the same girl, the girl I saw was blonde, petite (around 5ft), size 6 around 40 with massive fake tits. 

Offline Urban_G

Thanks for the reply, albeit rather late :P

Did the girl you see have a tattoo of 5 playing cards at the top of her leg / below her waist by any chance? Just asking in case she may have dyed her hair or something either before or since you saw her (check out the 'naked' pic in the profile I linked).

Cheers.

Offline titanph

Just seen this thread myself, it is definitely a different girl. The original girl stacey pariss was a blonde 40 something skinny milf type with huge fake tits. Really wanted to see her myself but could never get in touch with her (no phone number).

This new girl is very different in body type, hair colour, tits, and face.