Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yorkshire punter coming to London to see what's on offer  (Read 778 times)

Offline kiltedviking

I fellow punters,

I’m due to come to London in a month or so and while I usually punt in my local Yorkshire, I fancied experiencing what the capital had to offer.  I’ve done plenty of research, but it can be difficult getting a view on who is regarded as the best service at a reasonable price.  So far, I’ve hotlisted the following, having found them in AW searches, and read reviews on here.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just wondering if anyone has anyone else they would point to as being worth considering.  I’ll be in the Euston/Warren Street area, so within a few tube stops of there would be ideal.

Can't say I fancy the Soho walk up scene too much, a bit scary to the uninitiated.

Cheers,

KV

mrhappypants

Good list.  The aggregate is generally a robust guide - some are touted but all yours look fine.  Check out Ellie Rose - my tip for best booking in London.

Offline Liverpool

I fellow punters,

I’m due to come to London in a month or so and while I usually punt in my local Yorkshire, I fancied experiencing what the capital had to offer.  I’ve done plenty of research, but it can be difficult getting a view on who is regarded as the best service at a reasonable price.  So far, I’ve hotlisted the following, having found them in AW searches, and read reviews on here.

Just wondering if anyone has anyone else they would point to as being worth considering.  I’ll be in the Euston/Warren Street area, so within a few tube stops of there would be ideal.

Can't say I fancy the Soho walk up scene too much, a bit scary to the uninitiated.

Cheers,

KV

If you do end up in Soho then 70a Berwick Street is a good start. Usually open from lunchtime until about 10pm. Don't give money to anyone who is not the WG.

Offline kiltedviking

Thanks for the feedback guys, much appreciated. I'll have a look for Ellie Rose.

I'm intrigued by the Soho thing, but worried about getting scammed or mugged or worse. I carry myself ok, and funny lol like a victim so I'd other be ok, but appreciate the advice about handing over money.

Is the Soho scene pretty much active any time, or are there times to avoid?

Rest assured I'll be reviewing whoever I end up seeing.  Might even try a FS provider one day then a massage and tug another just for variety.

Cheers,

KV

Offline geordie44

Hi - re Soho. Remember that the sex industry plays an ever decreasing role in the what is soho. Soho is mainly a commercial centre for media, advertising, fashion, food etc, and the sex industry is in corners. Youll be fine in soho but id suggest not being alone in the streets with cash in the early hours etc. Sensible stuff.
Are you going to try a walk up?

Offline Liverpool

Thanks for the feedback guys, much appreciated. I'll have a look for Ellie Rose.

I'm intrigued by the Soho thing, but worried about getting scammed or mugged or worse. I carry myself ok, and funny lol like a victim so I'd other be ok, but appreciate the advice about handing over money.

Is the Soho scene pretty much active any time, or are there times to avoid?

Rest assured I'll be reviewing whoever I end up seeing.  Might even try a FS provider one day then a massage and tug another just for variety.

Cheers,

KV

You will be fine in Soho.

Make sure you;

1 keep your money in your pocket until you are with the WG. People on the stairs are scammers etc, do not give them any money if they promise you "hot babes" etc, this is bollocks.
2 if it looks too good to be true it usually is
3 the groups of guys in front of the Raymond Revue Bar are to be avoided. These are drug dealers.
4 if you are unsure of the area stick to the busy streets.
5 Chinese massage shops are ok and a good throwback to when women had big old muffs.
6 Thai massage is better and the girls are better looking but will cost more.

Hope this helps.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 08:22:23 pm by Liverpool »

Offline kiltedviking

Thanks very much for the assistance guys, I'll definitely take a walk in Soho just to see what it's like. Not sure I'll go with anything though haha

mrhappypants

One other thought.  I am NOT a fan off HoD as my two experiences were both characterised by gross short timing, but as a back up in case your other arrangements fall through they offer a greater degree of certainty for an advanced booking. 

Offline kiltedviking

That's a good point, I've read mixed reviews of HOD but at least there's bound to be a great selection to pick from.

I'm making contact with most of the girls on my hot list, looking to perhaps get 2 30 minute bookings over the weekend rather than an hour with just one.