Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paloma Peppa Belarusian Fuck Doll Earls Court  (Read 3993 times)

Modelduos

Who can you review the "soon to be active"?  Bit of a slip there...
Oh yeah cos I’m a tout or whatever u guys call it
Hmm
Maybe cos I spend a lot of time perusing agency sites
And sometimes it tells u when they back
And sometimes I speak to the bird and say
When u leaving?
When u back?
If I don’t feel I’m of use here I’ll stop posting
Or u guys can get me banned
If I annoy u that much
 :music:

Modelduos

Who can you review the "soon to be active"?  Bit of a slip there...
Here’s an example of one where they tell u when she’s starting
External Link/Members Only
Meh
This place reminds me of why the world is like it is
Decent people get shot down
 :bomb:

Offline Heph

Prolly representative of head body ratio she’s no Frank Sidebottom

Hidden Image/Members Only

Irrespective of the banning etc, this was a pert little response (and, if nothing else, a reference which I doubt Sergei & minions would have the wit to summon).

Been looking for a Russian WG. She looks good.

Never come across this agency before...do you use them regularly OP? Good, reliable?

I did make use of them several years ago. There wasn't a great deal to distinguish them from any other agencies; I had the impression I was dealing with someone (& usually teh same individual) taking my call the middle of their weekly shopping; and I didn't use them frequently enough to establish any kind of personal rapport.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 12:20:03 am by Heph »

Offline LLPunting

Irrespective of the banning etc, this was a pert little response (and, if nothing else, a reference which I doubt Sergei & minions would have the wit to summon).

I did make use of them several years ago. There wasn't a great deal to distinguish them from any other agencies; I had the impression I was dealing with someone (& usually teh same individual) taking my call the middle of their weekly shopping; and I didn't use them frequently enough to establish any kind of personal rapport.

As I said to him he came in with too much bluster and cock.  That said, why the fuck is a millionaire trolling UKP?  He should be off banging SA hunnies on his yacht (rented as he only has 7 digits).

Offline king tarzan

As I said to him he came in with too much bluster and cock.  That said, why the fuck is a millionaire trolling UKP?  He should be off banging SA hunnies on his yacht (rented as he only has 7 digits).

Probably easier to get immediately laid.
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline LLPunting

Probably easier to get immediately laid.

Not really.  Some girls are very available.

Also, why not pop along to a decent club and flash a little cash, instant fistful of fit honeypots.  Or if living it rough then go to one of the strip clubs and negotiate during a VIP dance.