Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Healthcare / Organic Remedies Wentworth Street London, Annaleah and Lilly  (Read 2194 times)

Offline Spartan20

Decided to post this as a review and will then link to the massage thread. Hope that is ok?
Place: Healthcare (although says Organic remedies on the card) wentworth street, opposite primo.

Girls: 2, Lilly and Annaleah
Price: 30 for 30, plus extras

Girl one: Lilly
Late Sunday evening, called to book and although they were closing soon lady on the phone said ok for 30 minutes. Turns out the masseuse was the receptionist :) from what I see on here, getting the hot receptionist is like the holy grail  :D about 35ish, good face and ok English. Nice body hiding under clothes.
The massage: it was quite a light massage, mostly relaxing strokes, some work on the legs, butt, the back. A few swipes but nothing too outrageous at first. You can tell she’s better on the phone than she is at massaging. The usual question about having been there before (yes) before the turn after about 20 Minutes. Asks if I want extras, yes, says she only does hr and asks what i’ll pay. I say £20 and she accepts. Oil applied and she gets to work using decent hand technique, obviously has had some practice while on the phone :p her ball hand needed some guiding but she was a quick learner and was soon double handing me into quite the mood. Until then I had touched over the clothes but then a hand under the T-shirt wasn’t refused. Undid her bra one handed and was pleasantly surprised at the nice firm rack she’d been hiding. The sight and feel of this brought me to a very happy end. Hot towel to clean up (shower available) and out after about 35 min. Not too bad vfm. Would go back if topless were on offer and a possible titwank!

Second girl: Annaleah
This is where it gets good/meh. Previously mentioned on here, I ask Lilly when the Italian girl  Annaleah works. Tuesday Wednesday either Thursday or saturday. I go back during the week for 30min with her. Anna Leah is a petite Italian bombshell, long dark hair, big eyes and a curvy body. A few extra pounds but definitely in the right places. She’s comes I to the room all smiles and stays while I get undressed :cool: she starts some flirty chatting as I lay down. She then asks me if I’ve been with her before and why did I ask for her! I said a friend recommended her, no names given. She asks my name and then asks if that is my real name with a cheeky smile. Massage starts on the legs with lots of cc swipes and reach unders. After about 5 Minutes she leans in and asks if I’ll want anything else today. I say yes but also want a real massage, to which she says massage after... clearly she knows her other skills are more valued than back rubs. Starts at 40/60/80/100 for he/topless/naked/b2b. I say no way, I’ll pay 40 max for topless (wanted to see the great tits I could see under the tight T-shirt). We finally settle on 60 for fully naked with touching all over  :dash: she has great sales skills, speaks perfect English and knows the deal and how to negotiate... all the while she’s saying how she’s much more worth it than the old Chinese hags and to be fair she does have a point, body wise at least.
He starts well, great technique, blowing, caressing, she lays down next to you and is happy for you to suck and play with her tits as much as you want. They must be at least DD, real and a pleasure to fondle and suck. Fully shaven tight pussy that gets wet quickly, seems clean but she doesn’t allow deep fingering which is a pity. Sadly a full tit wank is only available with the b2b but after 20minutes of playing with her tits and having her play with my cock I come to an explosive finish, making a big mess all over which she happily wipes up with a compliment or two. The promise of maybe more on offer next time is made so I wonder if for the right price fs might be possible although this is probably more an exception at this shop rather than the rule. In any case I leave happy with an empty ball sack but empty wallet too. Relatively expensive but considering her body, being a real European (she speaks Italian well although there could be some ee in her blood) and her great chat, flirtiness and cheekiness, I think it was vfm and will probably go back to see if I can get more without prices increasing too much.

Negatives: she’s obsessive about hand washing and you can’t touch yourself after washing your hands. So if you readjust the snake while laying back down she’ll make you wash your hands again! As I’m careful about hygiene too it wasn’t a huge problem but may be slightly off putting for some.

Hope this helps (and if anyone can link this or tell me how to link onto the massage thread I’d appreciate it) their website seems to be down so cannot link it here, sorry.

Offline LLPunting

A review is for a single girl only unless a duo/gangbang

Either split this review into 2 so each girl gets her own or report it to Admin and ask for it to be moved to the London Region thread as a mini-review for the establishment.

READ THE GUIDELINES BEFORE POSTING  :dash:

Offline sparkus

Wot LLP said, though as a noob we can excuse it?

There is a decent receptionist on there who has refused to do the deed, so you may have struck lucky as she didn't want to lose the trade but didn't have a girl to spare.

Offline LLPunting

Wot LLP said, though as a noob we can excuse it?

There is a decent receptionist on there who has refused to do the deed, so you may have struck lucky as she didn't want to lose the trade but didn't have a girl to spare.

Spartan20 is sharp enough.  I thought he would split the review but perhaps Admin moved it anyway as it doesn't look like Spartan20 reported the post.

Offline Spartan20

My bad re not splitting it  :dash: . At first it was meant to be mainly a review of the second girl with just a short mention of the receptionist (as I felt her service did not merit a full “review” and as Sparkus mentions seems she usually doesn’t massage except in certain cases). Will remember for next time and will have a look at the full guidelines before reviewing.
Planning visit to primo or Toynbee soon and will report back :)

Callisto

What LLP forgot to say in his irate haste was, despite the blemish, thanks for the review(s).  Much appreciated.

Offline Spartan20

You’re welcome Callisto and thanks.
I’m just sad my first official review hasn’t been counted as a review  :angry:

Offline sparkus

Are you saying UKP should just dispense with the rules that everyone else has to follow for your own personal happiness?

Offline LLPunting

The only one preventing your reviews from counting is you.  Same goes for the others who have recently shot their wads prematurely over the forum.  The simple guidelines are openly stated when you join and repeatedly pointed out all too often to the many incompetents who can't be arsed to spare an extra minute or two to comply.

Post them according to the rules and they count.  In your case you'd have what? 5 reviews to your name?  If you made barely a little more effort.

Your contributions are welcome, especially as you are more coherent than most, but if you want to avoid technical demerits then that's yours to easily resolve.

Offline Spartan20

The only one preventing your reviews from counting is you.  Same goes for the others who have recently shot their wads prematurely over the forum.  The simple guidelines are openly stated when you join and repeatedly pointed out all too often to the many incompetents who can't be arsed to spare an extra minute or two to comply.

Post them according to the rules and they count.  In your case you'd have what? 5 reviews to your name?  If you made barely a little more effort.

Your contributions are welcome, especially as you are more coherent than most, but if you want to avoid technical demerits then that's yours to easily resolve.

Thanks for your feedback LLP and Sparkus. As I said before your advice has been taken onboard and I will endeavour to not make the same mistake again. My above comment about the review not counting was made, let’s say, more out of frustration of making a newbie error.
Question: would it be okay then for me to split my previous reviews into individual reviews then? Would that be helpful/acceptable?
Thanks

James999

Decided to post this as a review and will then link to the massage thread. Hope that is ok?
Place: Healthcare (although says Organic remedies on the card) wentworth street, opposite primo.

Girls: 2, Lilly and Annaleah
Price: 30 for 30, plus extras

Girl one: Lilly
Late Sunday evening, called to book and although they were closing soon lady on the phone said ok for 30 minutes. Turns out the masseuse was the receptionist :) from what I see on here, getting the hot receptionist is like the holy grail  :D about 35ish, good face and ok English. Nice body hiding under clothes.
The massage: it was quite a light massage, mostly relaxing strokes, some work on the legs, butt, the back. A few swipes but nothing too outrageous at first. You can tell she’s better on the phone than she is at massaging. The usual question about having been there before (yes) before the turn after about 20 Minutes. Asks if I want extras, yes, says she only does hr and asks what i’ll pay. I say £20 and she accepts. Oil applied and she gets to work using decent hand technique, obviously has had some practice while on the phone :p her ball hand needed some guiding but she was a quick learner and was soon double handing me into quite the mood. Until then I had touched over the clothes but then a hand under the T-shirt wasn’t refused. Undid her bra one handed and was pleasantly surprised at the nice firm rack she’d been hiding. The sight and feel of this brought me to a very happy end. Hot towel to clean up (shower available) and out after about 35 min. Not too bad vfm. Would go back if topless were on offer and a possible titwank!

Second girl: Annaleah
This is where it gets good/meh. Previously mentioned on here, I ask Lilly when the Italian girl  Annaleah works. Tuesday Wednesday either Thursday or saturday. I go back during the week for 30min with her. Anna Leah is a petite Italian bombshell, long dark hair, big eyes and a curvy body. A few extra pounds but definitely in the right places. She’s comes I to the room all smiles and stays while I get undressed :cool: she starts some flirty chatting as I lay down. She then asks me if I’ve been with her before and why did I ask for her! I said a friend recommended her, no names given. She asks my name and then asks if that is my real name with a cheeky smile. Massage starts on the legs with lots of cc swipes and reach unders. After about 5 Minutes she leans in and asks if I’ll want anything else today. I say yes but also want a real massage, to which she says massage after... clearly she knows her other skills are more valued than back rubs. Starts at 40/60/80/100 for he/topless/naked/b2b. I say no way, I’ll pay 40 max for topless (wanted to see the great tits I could see under the tight T-shirt). We finally settle on 60 for fully naked with touching all over  :dash: she has great sales skills, speaks perfect English and knows the deal and how to negotiate... all the while she’s saying how she’s much more worth it than the old Chinese hags and to be fair she does have a point, body wise at least.
He starts well, great technique, blowing, caressing, she lays down next to you and is happy for you to suck and play with her tits as much as you want. They must be at least DD, real and a pleasure to fondle and suck. Fully shaven tight pussy that gets wet quickly, seems clean but she doesn’t allow deep fingering which is a pity. Sadly a full tit wank is only available with the b2b but after 20minutes of playing with her tits and having her play with my cock I come to an explosive finish, making a big mess all over which she happily wipes up with a compliment or two. The promise of maybe more on offer next time is made so I wonder if for the right price fs might be possible although this is probably more an exception at this shop rather than the rule. In any case I leave happy with an empty ball sack but empty wallet too. Relatively expensive but considering her body, being a real European (she speaks Italian well although there could be some ee in her blood) and her great chat, flirtiness and cheekiness, I think it was vfm and will probably go back to see if I can get more without prices increasing too much.

Negatives: she’s obsessive about hand washing and you can’t touch yourself after washing your hands. So if you readjust the snake while laying back down she’ll make you wash your hands again! As I’m careful about hygiene too it wasn’t a huge problem but may be slightly off putting for some.

Hope this helps (and if anyone can link this or tell me how to link onto the massage thread I’d appreciate it) their website seems to be down so cannot link it here, sorry.

Someone called https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=185008 has reported this saying she doesn't accept public reveals, whatever the fuck that's supposed t mean  :unknown:

Brings attention to an old thread though  :dash:

Offline RAJEC

This sounds tempting... thanks for the review!  ;)