Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone tried this Thai MILF? (Kacha/Kaynita/Kasha)  (Read 1234 times)

Offline Space Monkey

Thinking about TOFTT with this one,  just thought I'd put a post out to see if anyone here's had a go yet?

Seems to be listed under different names on just a couple of the usual Thai agency websites, one of them the somewhat notorious SAE, as well as an Adultwork profile.

External Link/Members Only (as Kacha)

And also on Asian Selection as Kaynita, and SAE as Kasha.

Offline Onestepahed

Looks good. Let us know If she's worth it 🖒

Offline Space Monkey

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=88687.msg1083835#msg1083835

Found this from 2 years ago, and after reading I've bumped her down the list a few notches. Won't be TOFTT for a while now, sorry chaps.

Offline MaxHamburg

Thinking about TOFTT with this one,  just thought I'd put a post out to see if anyone here's had a go yet?

Seems to be listed under different names on just a couple of the usual Thai agency websites, one of them the somewhat notorious SAE, as well as an Adultwork profile.

External Link/Members Only (as Kacha)

And also on Asian Selection as Kaynita, and SAE as Kasha.

Hi Space Monkey - I've just posted my (first) review, of Kaynita. I was a little dubious, especially after reading the other review on here, and I was originally aiming for Jennifer - but I had a great time. I booked through Asian Selection but she's also on AW now as "Kassiaya wonderful" for £20 less - External Link/Members Only