Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: chapter 2  (Read 567 times)

Offline vx800

Wednesday early evening, following on from chapter one, I decide to chance my arm and text to arrange another appointment having walked to the property in daylight which made it much easier to find, I sent a text asking if the girl from the previous night was working, I got a reply back with a yes, I then replied that I would message a bit later to arrange a time.

I walked down to Queensway and sat in a pub, I sent a text to say that I was close and could I have an address, after nearly an hour no reply, I did send a final text to say that a message sent would be good manners but no reply, I think they/she/pimp will change their details to avoid my negatives as the advertisement has been removed, still feel really annoyed about this but will try again next week.

Inverness Terrace

Offline stevedave

According to your first post, you're an experienced punter with 30 years under his belt. So why the crap did you go back to the same flaky set up?! You're in London, it's not like options are limited.

Offline vx800

yes I should of known better but I am quite lazy and want things on my doorstep, maybe it seemed like a challenge to me, there should be plenty of girls around this area but I do not trust the Romanians 

Sufaking

This brings to mind the saying "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me" I wouldn't bother a third time.

hsn23

Why didnt you call? From experience WGs are not fond of text set ups.