Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JASMINE WONDERFULL - Wembley- HA0  (Read 1822 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5845536) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Charles54321

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meeting: May 2021.

Comms: all done by text.

The SP: It's the lady in her profile gallery.

Price: £40- 30 minutes.

Services:

LFK, OWO, CG, DOGGY, Massage and MISSIONARY.

Action: So, Jasmine comes downstairs to let me inside her property wearing a grey t-shirt and black leggings, she greets me with a smile and leads me upstairs to her bedroom, we discuss the services that I'm after, she agrees and I hand over the fee in which she stashes away in the drawer and strips naked while I undress.

once done I move in for a kiss which soon turns into some light French kissing as I groped her massive tits and spanked her big fat ass.

I then lay down on the bed and she starts giving me a soft and Sensual uncovered Blowjob until I was erect, however there was no eye contact from her though.

so, on goes the rubber, she lubes up her cunt, climbs on top and starts grinding on my cock whilst burying my face with her massive melons, I start sucking on them juicy nipples.

we then switch over to doggy and I pumped away until satisfaction.

cleaned up and asked for a back massage which was pretty good, she applied some baby oil and worked all over my back, neck, arms and legs as I recovered.

turned around and told her I was ready, so she starts kissing my lips, chest, nipples and slowly working her way down onto my cock and sucked it back to life.

she then rolls on the rubber, I lay her down and hammered away for a length of time, with her moaning and groaning in pleasure, told her that I'm close and asked if I can cum on her tits, she gives the thumbs up, so I whipped off the rubber and spayed my load all over her boobies.

cleaned up, got dress and out the door I went.