Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beeston Thai mAssage  (Read 2518 times)

Stimpy

Afternoon tried a search but there appears to be loads of Thais around beeston anybody visited this place on bramcote drive off Wollaton road thanks

External Link/Members Only

mike00

No but give it a try and tell us about it

Is it better then anna

Offline NervousJ

Holy thread revival.

Took a chance on this as I was passing. Really private house out of the way.

The woman who took my money and opened the door to me was bloody gorgeous, sadly she didn't give the massage, the lady in question was ok, hardly spoke any English, but had nice big knockers...probably in her 30s I would say....

But to her credit, gave the best massage ever, and finished with an extremely sexy hand job, straddled over me, simulating other adventures, tit sucking, very sexy..Paid £60 and was there about 50 minutes. It's in a private house by the looks of it, in a front room on a single bed...not sure what else is on offer, I didn't ask...but it was well done, very relaxing, good lighting and relaxing music.

Deffo go again, but might have to ask if the other lady Jen can do the honours....

« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 07:16:11 pm by NervousJ »

Offline Arry

Offline NervousJ

Yes mate....well pants and bra, then strips off to errrrm finish you off...

No rush afterwards either, another massage head to toe, and wipes you down and tells you to lay back and relax...
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 07:51:26 pm by NervousJ »

Offline IdyYot

was she the Brazillian or the Thai masseuse??

Offline NervousJ

That is a good question. I think her name was Maria??? But I may be wrong...

Do you know if they have a few girls working from there....

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
The Thai girl is Em from Poni Thai when they were in Arnold

She charges £40 for a hour inc HE
£20 to get the tits out and a further £20 to get the drawers off, no fingers in but in it ok

Sadly she doesn't do full service, I've fucked her many times in Arnold and at her home and enjoyed it, now it's just HE and B2B, she is around late 40s early 50s would you believe but banging fit body.