Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New 18 year old Polish - Leicester  (Read 4325 times)

Timmy2

brownsnake05

seen her had OW (my choice), kissing was a bit light, sex with her on top to start where she came, and missionary where i came lol, i would have liked doggie but she said i was big for her so to finish the session off i got a massage which won't bad either all in all good service i even left her feedback on AW  :D

her friend lolasweetkitty works there too may see her next  ;)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 08:40:38 pm by brownsnake05 »

Timmy2

Cheers buddy
Thanks for feedback
Raddy

Offline Flaneur

Hi fellas, just a quick update on this establishment: it seems that Julia and Lola had their last night here tonight before going back to Poland.  I booked in with Julia and got someone completely different - no way was she 18 years old and size 6 - 8, (Service was OK, but nothing special). It seems that another couple of Polish girls have taken over and there is a danger that they will be trading on their predecessor's profile and feedback.
Well done to anyone who saw Lolasweetkitty if her pictures are genuine!
Regards fl.

Timmy2

Thanks for the update matey
I was in contact with her for a meeting last Friday and was considering a duo, but when questioned there was absolutely no interaction between them and for the £180 I thought better of it considering what you get for an extra £20 elsewhere
Plumped for the other Polish girl who is now in Scotland  :( ... makes you appreciate the English girls we have in the Easts Midlands (and the better permanent Polish)

Raddy

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Hi fellas, just a quick update on this establishment: it seems that Julia and Lola had their last night here tonight before going back to Poland.  I booked in with Julia and got someone completely different - no way was she 18 years old and size 6 - 8, (Service was OK, but nothing special). It seems that another couple of Polish girls have taken over and there is a danger that they will be trading on their predecessor's profile and feedback.
Well done to anyone who saw Lolasweetkitty if her pictures are genuine!
Regards fl.

Tip for newbies on here....... When leaving feedback for ANY girl on AW...... Deliberately mention the WGs name in the feedback. That way if she changes her name,
it becomes obvious to future readers what she was previously called.

Timmy2

DietCokie

Don't even bother. It's a waste of money.

NO KISSING, NO DOGGY (WTF, that's my favourite position!)

The whole experience was terrible,  she's very impatient.

I booked one hour, but after around 35 mins, she said she's tired! I was not even finished yet!!!

GBush

Tip for newbies on here....... When leaving feedback for ANY girl on AW...... Deliberately mention the WGs name in the feedback. That way if she changes her name,
it becomes obvious to future readers what she was previously called.

+ 1

TheNewSeeker

Don't even bother. It's a waste of money.
NO KISSING, NO DOGGY (WTF, that's my favourite position!)
The whole experience was terrible,  she's very impatient.
I booked one hour, but after around 35 mins, she said she's tired! I was not even finished yet!!!

DC's review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=74902.0

jabbarali007sex

Its waste of time .. very rude from beginning  and said tired and everything is no then why she accept booking she said twice com on phone  but half of meeting she said not only once......what complete time waste do not waste time

Offline NIK

Stop posting full addresses if you wish to remain.