Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A blast from the past in Long Eaton  (Read 1297 times)

Offline kingkong69

This is for the slighty older punters, Anyone remember this lady works in Long Eaton, She got a foreign accent and she did the punt on the floor in her front sitting room, I guess her age is about late 30s/early 40s.. I think this must be 10 years ago.. Her name might be Collette.

Offline NervousJ

There's a few mentions of her in the thread blast from the past or similar.. I never saw her but did see her pics online, right up my street...

Reading the forum I think she's long retired....

Offline Stickitin

Yeah I did her once probably about 15 years ago....decent BJ if memory serves correct.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
was it Lee(?), a Far East girl??

Offline Stickitin

was it Lee(?), a Far East girl??

No deffo Collette. I remember Lee too, way younger and better looking and a great set of fake tits!!  :crazy:

Think Lee was basically English, but might have been half Thai or something like that.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 11:39:00 am by Stickitin »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
No deffo Collette. I remember Lee too, way younger and better looking and a great set of fake tits!!  :crazy:

Think Lee was basically English, but might have been half Thai or something like that.

Thanks.

I never saw Collette, but can recall her same pic on numerous websites, in a black negilgee.
Some of the useless info that remains in your mind for years!!  :dash:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
This is for the slighty older punters, Anyone remember this lady works in Long Eaton, She got a foreign accent and she did the punt on the floor in her front sitting room, I guess her age is about late 30s/early 40s.. I think this must be 10 years ago.. Her name might be Collette.

There's a few mentions of her in the thread blast from the past or similar.. I never saw her but did see her pics online, right up my street...

Reading the forum I think she's long retired....

There's also a few threads on her on the other site, and a poster confirms that she retired along time ago.

Google "Collette Long Eaton"

Offline RedKettle

Very fond memories of Collette - fantastic BJ and great attitude.

Was gutted when she retired years ago - although soon moved on  ;)

Offline thehoodman1

I also have very fond memories of Collette,
I can still remember her, full breasted, all woman, may have been one of the first Polish ladies at that time{ 15 years ago) that was giving a great service, recall she had sexy voice and accent. was one of my favourites till she retired.
Used to fuck you on a duvet on the living room floor at the place she rented.  :yahoo: Happy memories

Offline RedKettle

I also have very fond memories of Collette,
I can still remember her, full breasted, all woman, may have been one of the first Polish ladies at that time{ 15 years ago) that was giving a great service, recall she had sexy voice and accent. was one of my favourites till she retired.
Used to fuck you on a duvet on the living room floor at the place she rented.  :yahoo: Happy memories

Good times on that floor!!!  I think she owed the house, she told me that the house was her pension fund.

Offline kingkong69

Thanks guys for all feedbacks..She was great.. Hopefully she's enjoying her retirement  :rolleyes: