Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JESSIE -x - Leicestershire  (Read 4462 times)

GolfNut

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was expecting this to be a great punt and an unequivocal positive as all the ingredients were there: A great looking girl with an extensive list of services that match my preferences to a tee. Then there's her profile statements: "I'm a pleaser", "I will do whatever it takes" and "my love for the male form is what sets me apart"

These alone had the blood rushing to my nether regions as soon as the booking process had begun and inspired confidence that it was going to be better than good.

Her comms were a bit slow initially, taking a couple of days to be read, but this did improve once a date was agreed.

Her location was close to perfect. A really nice discreet apartment in a sleepy village with nearby free parking.

I arrived to be greeted by Jessie who certainly looked good, although she had decided to ignore the dress request she had asked me to provide earlier. A bit disappointed by this but she did look good nevertheless.  She really is pretty. Physically she's quite tall and so less petite than she appears on her pics. Her arse is big and meaty and she has long legs but they're quite chunky and she's also not quite as trim as I thought she would be based on her pictures. She has a lovely smile, gave me a kiss but it was straight down to business, and she seemed a bit stand offish as I handed her the cash, she counted it out in front of me as I handed it over, and  then led me to the shower. As usual I'd had already showered before leaving, but had no problem with another one, so she could be sure I was clean. If anything it showed she is very hygiene conscious which to me is no bad thing at all. I take personal hygiene very seriously if you hadn't figured. So a bit of a hesitant start to the booking, but I was still fairly optimistic.

So out of the shower and into the bedroom. Started with some kissing and touching. She is a very good kisser and has soft full lips and uses her tongue nicely but something felt like it was missing. She wasn't snogging anywhere near as full on as the best girls. It felt like she didn't fancy me which although obviously true, the best girls just seem to know how to make you feel like Brad Pitt don't they? That is after what what we're paying for but I certainly didn't feel like that. It felt a bit like I should be priviledged to be in her company and she was doing me a favour. Pretty soon into the booking and I was starting to see that this was not going to go the way I had anticipated. It certainly did not feel natural or nicely flowing. I quite rightly started having doubts about how good it was going to be.

So onto the bed and she started playing with junior who was now stood to attention and she licked and sucked quite nicely, got a bit of ball licking and she did go deep with a bit of gagging and spitting, which was rather good but she didn't stick at it for very long. So I decided to sample the goods and laid her back and went down on her shaved pussy which looked good and tasted nice but this is where it really started to head south. My usually successful oral technique seemed to have little effect and I could see she wasn't particularly enjoying herself, even though she was making the odd moan. I slipped a finger in and was quite surprised to feel how loose she was which didn't bode well and I started to have thoughts about how bad it was going to be inside her.

Still at the oral and I concentrated on her clit but could sense I wasn't hitting the spot, so I suggested 69. This was better and she seemed to be getting into it but not long after then climbed off and told me to fuck her. There now appeared to be an agenda of getting it over and done with as soon as possible. By now I was thinking get it over with and fuck off.

We started in mish and it was here that I found we were physically incompatible. She's bigger than most of the girls I've seen and this made it rather awkward. She wasn't a great mover and being so loose really didn't help my enjoyment.

There was little interaction, kissing was spasmodic and nothing like I would have hoped for and I couldn't get into it and was certainly not feeling it downstairs.

So tried doggy and this felt okay ish but I could have been there all day as there was so little pressure on my cock I wasn't sure I could keep it up with so little grip, so dropped into prone which helped a little but was still rather unsatisfying for me even though she appeared to orgasm. She then went on top and this was not very good either. She looked quite clumsy trying to move, and I was getting pretty bored by now.

She climbed off and took off the rubber and started oral which quickly turned to quite intensive wanking. I had wanted CIM then snowball which were both on her likes but didn't bother as she was clearly insistent on tugging me off, so I blew my load on my stomach and she passed me the wet wipes for me to clean myself up.

There was still time left and after a brief chat about not much I decided to shower and head off 10 minutes before time was up.

I got back to the car and drove off wondering what went wrong as I was clearly not in my usual euphoric post punt state. I felt pretty deflated which as you know is most unusual for me. In fact this was probably the worst punt I've had to date. Even Amanda/Claudia showed more willing and enthusiasm.

I can't account for the apparent physical incompatibilities but Fran is as tall but managed to accomodate me in a much more enjoyable way than Jessie. Likewise there are other size 10/12 girls who I have had absolutely no problems with whatsoever, so I can't put it down to size alone. She's just not very flexible, doesn't move well, has poor rythym and clearly does not know how to make a guy feel really good as she indicates on her profile. Just didn't seem interested was my conclusion. No idea of the cause as I assume others haven't experienced what I did as I don't see any evidence on her other reviews, though tcm's has some parallels.

I therefore feel quite strongly that she's oversold herself on her profile. She clearly did not deliver in the way she implies, there was little if any passion and certainly the "I'm a pleaser" "I will do whatever it takes" and "my love for the male form is what sets me apart" appears to be complete and utter bollocks as far as I'm concerned.

There were a few positives (looks, kissing, oral technique brief as it was) but the negatives outweiged them sufficiently for me to score it as I have done. Some of you may feel that it deserved a neutral, and I have teetered both ways but feel a negative is the appropriate outcome.

So on that basis she gets a very rare, but thoroughly deserved thumbs down from yours truly.

GN

Offline Knny

Thanks GN for the considered review.  I know exactly what you mean here.

Offline Owwhatanight

Is this not the girl who use to be Mandy's due partner ? Sorry to hear this GN

GolfNut

Thanks GN for the considered review.  I know exactly what you mean here.

Is this not the girl who use to be Mandy's due partner ? Sorry to hear this GN

Thanks fellas. Bit of a surprise, but just goes to show that looks account for relatively little in this business. Sure she's good looking but personally I've met many attractive girls and most if not all have provided me with considerably more enjoyment.

Yes OWAN she was indeed Mandy's duo partner and they parted company for whatever reason I don't know, but I had a miles better time with Mandy than Jessie by a country mile. Though reading their combined reviews which I obviously did I was expecting a far better time than I had.

Offline redt4

I had a few duo's with herself and Mandy when they were together and whilst they were as a duo pairing very very good I will agree GN that once past the initial resistance there is quite a large area on the go that became more apparent when switching between the 2...

Nicely balanced and reasoned review though.

Offline threechilliman

Just goes to show you shouldn't go in expecting a great punt, even when a girl has a lot of positives.

Golfy, you make reference to it having some parallels with my review, but I haven't seen Jessie. Perhaps you mean my punt with Mandy?

tcm

vw

Maybe you shouldn't have dismissed your arch enemy rodjaneandfreddy review.

Sorry you had a shit one anyway golfie .  :drinks:

GolfNut

Just goes to show you shouldn't go in expecting a great punt, even when a girl has a lot of positives.

Golfy, you make reference to it having some parallels with my review, but I haven't seen Jessie. Perhaps you mean my punt with Mandy?

tcm

Agree and I do generally go in open minded to a first punt but a combination of things did raise my expectations somewhat more than usual.

I guess it must have been Fluntgate then.

GolfNut

Maybe you shouldn't have dismissed your arch enemy rodjaneandfreddy review.

Sorry you had a shit one anyway golfie .  :drinks:

Thanks vw. My arch enemy  :lol: :lol: :lol: has been pretty quiet lately and I did see his/her/his review but that didn't tell me I was going to have a shit punt, just that she's flakey which I discovered myself during the comms.

Live and learn. I'd probably have enjoyed a foursome with rjf more than this one.

Offline threechilliman

Agree and I do generally go in open minded to a first punt but a combination of things did raise my expectations somewhat more than usual.

I guess it must have been Fluntgate then.

Fluntgate? Enlighten me.

tcm

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Sorry to hear it was a crap one matey, I always hit the profile link to see the girl before reading the review and to be fair I didn't think she was your type from the off.
Review greatly appreciated as always buddy

GolfNut

Sorry to hear it was a crap one matey, I always hit the profile link to see the girl before reading the review and to be fair I didn't think she was your type from the off.
Review greatly appreciated as always buddy

Thanks ILO. Didn't know I had an obvious type.

Fit young twenty/thirty something who loves sex normally does it for me, and I thought she ticked that box.

Maybe I'll run my hotlist by you for your approval before my next one.  :lol: :lol:

Sureshot

Gutted to hear this.  Shes been high on my radar for a while and was getting closer to making a booking but if you cant pull some life out of her i guess many others will struggle too.

Cheers GN, obwards and upwards!

GolfNut

Gutted to hear this.  Shes been high on my radar for a while and was getting closer to making a booking but if you cant pull some life out of her i guess many others will struggle too.

Cheers GN, obwards and upwards!

I was gutted too Jacko. She has most of the ingredients but that day the cake clearly came out half baked.

This was purely my experience, and maybe my ingredients didn't work for her. Everybody's not for everybody so maybe wrong to assume she won't work for you. Just trying to help you make an informed decision if you do decide to try her.  :)

billythedog

I've seen her profile before, as said extensive list of services I do kinda like all the tattoos but just decided against her

If a wg has a loose cunt you're supposed to fist her and give her anal, win win situation

GolfNut

I've seen her profile before, as said extensive list of services I do kinda like all the tattoos but just decided against her

If a wg has a loose cunt you're supposed to fist her and give her anal, win win situation

If I'd had known beforehand then yeah maybe. But would be quite embarrassing to have to pay 30 quid extra for anal once you find out she's a bit slack.

Funny that I'm the only one who's mentioned it though. I'm starting to get a bit paranoid  :scare:

Sureshot

I was gutted too Jacko. She has most of the ingredients but that day the cake clearly came out half baked.

This was purely my experience, and maybe my ingredients didn't work for her. Everybody's not for everybody so maybe wrong to assume she won't work for you. Just trying to help you make an informed decision if you do decide to try her.  :)

Always the case but i hold more value in negative reviews than possies.

rodjaneandfreddy

Well sounds like I dodged a bullet when she dicked me around.i deduce from your review she is a baggy fanny that is misrepresented in her profile pictures.Not a lot going for her in my eyes at the moment.
On the plus side I ended up booking Mandy through her shit communications so if your reading this Jessie I thank you for that.

Offline cueball

I usually like to pull the leg of agent g

But this time, I'll say sorry to read you've had a shitter agent

We've all seen well reviewed lasses and left sometimes disappointed.

The key is having the minerals to post an honest review (not everybody does), well done in giving your honest appraisal.

Now, back to the leg pulling  :hi:

GolfNut

I usually like to pull the leg of agent g

But this time, I'll say sorry to read you've had a shitter agent

We've all seen well reviewed lasses and left sometimes disappointed.

The key is having the minerals to post an honest review (not everybody does), well done in giving your honest appraisal.

Now, back to the leg pulling  :hi:

Thanks CB. The leg pulling is always taken in the spirit intended you old bastard  :D

I know my next one is going to be a corker so don't feel too bad for me.  :thumbsup:

Back to the ribbing then  :P.

I'm not as fearful of the woods in these parts as you northern folkies. My 4 iron and wedgies keep me safe  :D

Offline cueball

I'm not as fearful of the woods in these parts as you northern folkies. My 4 iron and wedgies keep me safe  :D

I'll bet you're not, you're one of the shiniest buggers in the forest  :D

GolfNut

I'll bet you're not, you're one of the shiniest buggers in the forest  :D

#fuckoff  :D

Leicpokerboy

Sorry to read you negative report. But I think it's fair
ForYou toGive her a negative as you had a negative time in your opinion. And
I agree with you as you review could pretty much sum my time with her mine may have been a little more lacklustre but not by much. Hope you enjoy the net one.

Offline redt4

If I'd had known beforehand then yeah maybe. But would be quite embarrassing to have to pay 30 quid extra for anal once you find out she's a bit slack.

Funny that I'm the only one who's mentioned it though. I'm starting to get a bit paranoid  :scare:

No need for any paranoia, a justified comment!

billythedog

She offers fisting receiving and had a kid or 2 judging by that body, deffo a loose cunt and not you mate

vw

You could have practiced your putting.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Diehard

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was expecting this to be a great punt and an unequivocal positive as all the ingredients were there: A great looking girl with an extensive list of services that match my preferences to a tee. Then there's her profile statements: "I'm a pleaser", "I will do whatever it takes" and "my love for the male form is what sets me apart"

These alone had the blood rushing to my nether regions as soon as the booking process had begun and inspired confidence that it was going to be better than good.

Her comms were a bit slow initially, taking a couple of days to be read, but this did improve once a date was agreed.

Her location was close to perfect. A really nice discreet apartment in a sleepy village with nearby free parking.

I arrived to be greeted by Jessie who certainly looked good, although she had decided to ignore the dress request she had asked me to provide earlier. A bit disappointed by this but she did look good nevertheless.  She really is pretty. Physically she's quite tall and so less petite than she appears on her pics. Her arse is big and meaty and she has long legs but they're quite chunky and she's also not quite as trim as I thought she would be based on her pictures. She has a lovely smile, gave me a kiss but it was straight down to business, and she seemed a bit stand offish as I handed her the cash, she counted it out in front of me as I handed it over, and  then led me to the shower. As usual I'd had already showered before leaving, but had no problem with another one, so she could be sure I was clean. If anything it showed she is very hygiene conscious which to me is no bad thing at all. I take personal hygiene very seriously if you hadn't figured. So a bit of a hesitant start to the booking, but I was still fairly optimistic.

So out of the shower and into the bedroom. Started with some kissing and touching. She is a very good kisser and has soft full lips and uses her tongue nicely but something felt like it was missing. She wasn't snogging anywhere near as full on as the best girls. It felt like she didn't fancy me which although obviously true, the best girls just seem to know how to make you feel like Brad Pitt don't they? That is after what what we're paying for but I certainly didn't feel like that. It felt a bit like I should be priviledged to be in her company and she was doing me a favour. Pretty soon into the booking and I was starting to see that this was not going to go the way I had anticipated. It certainly did not feel natural or nicely flowing. I quite rightly started having doubts about how good it was going to be.

So onto the bed and she started playing with junior who was now stood to attention and she licked and sucked quite nicely, got a bit of ball licking and she did go deep with a bit of gagging and spitting, which was rather good but she didn't stick at it for very long. So I decided to sample the goods and laid her back and went down on her shaved pussy which looked good and tasted nice but this is where it really started to head south. My usually successful oral technique seemed to have little effect and I could see she wasn't particularly enjoying herself, even though she was making the odd moan. I slipped a finger in and was quite surprised to feel how loose she was which didn't bode well and I started to have thoughts about how bad it was going to be inside her.

Still at the oral and I concentrated on her clit but could sense I wasn't hitting the spot, so I suggested 69. This was better and she seemed to be getting into it but not long after then climbed off and told me to fuck her. There now appeared to be an agenda of getting it over and done with as soon as possible. By now I was thinking get it over with and fuck off.

We started in mish and it was here that I found we were physically incompatible. She's bigger than most of the girls I've seen and this made it rather awkward. She wasn't a great mover and being so loose really didn't help my enjoyment.

There was little interaction, kissing was spasmodic and nothing like I would have hoped for and I couldn't get into it and was certainly not feeling it downstairs.

So tried doggy and this felt okay ish but I could have been there all day as there was so little pressure on my cock I wasn't sure I could keep it up with so little grip, so dropped into prone which helped a little but was still rather unsatisfying for me even though she appeared to orgasm. She then went on top and this was not very good either. She looked quite clumsy trying to move, and I was getting pretty bored by now.

She climbed off and took off the rubber and started oral which quickly turned to quite intensive wanking. I had wanted CIM then snowball which were both on her likes but didn't bother as she was clearly insistent on tugging me off, so I blew my load on my stomach and she passed me the wet wipes for me to clean myself up.

There was still time left and after a brief chat about not much I decided to shower and head off 10 minutes before time was up.

I got back to the car and drove off wondering what went wrong as I was clearly not in my usual euphoric post punt state. I felt pretty deflated which as you know is most unusual for me. In fact this was probably the worst punt I've had to date. Even Amanda/Claudia showed more willing and enthusiasm.

I can't account for the apparent physical incompatibilities but Fran is as tall but managed to accomodate me in a much more enjoyable way than Jessie. Likewise there are other size 10/12 girls who I have had absolutely no problems with whatsoever, so I can't put it down to size alone. She's just not very flexible, doesn't move well, has poor rythym and clearly does not know how to make a guy feel really good as she indicates on her profile. Just didn't seem interested was my conclusion. No idea of the cause as I assume others haven't experienced what I did as I don't see any evidence on her other reviews, though tcm's has some parallels.

I therefore feel quite strongly that she's oversold herself on her profile. She clearly did not deliver in the way she implies, there was little if any passion and certainly the "I'm a pleaser" "I will do whatever it takes" and "my love for the male form is what sets me apart" appears to be complete and utter bollocks as far as I'm concerned.

There were a few positives (looks, kissing, oral technique brief as it was) but the negatives outweiged them sufficiently for me to score it as I have done. Some of you may feel that it deserved a neutral, and I have teetered both ways but feel a negative is the appropriate outcome.

So on that basis she gets a very rare, but thoroughly deserved thumbs down from yours truly.

GN

Great review that exactly mirrors my experience with this hooker. I found her to be incredibly hard work, a clock watcher, and very average at what she does. French kissing is poor, she lacks enthusiasm during sex and tries to waste time talking about irrelevant stuff.

So the classic case of a hooker who has been used far too many times and has gone stale.

I will not return and I'd advise others to spend their hard earned elsewhere

Leicpokerboy

Great review that exactly mirrors my experience with this hooker. I found her to be incredibly hard work, a clock watcher, and very average at what she does. French kissing is poor, she lacks enthusiasm during sex and tries to waste time talking about irrelevant stuff.

So the classic case of a hooker who has been used far too many times and has gone stale.

I will not return and I'd advise others to spend their hard earned elsewhere

Very well put diehard. I agree 100% with you post.

Offline Taggart

Full marks to GN and Diehard for raising the flag and filing an accurate FR.

Many guys are simply overawed by some WGs and afraid to say they are crap fearing a neg or retribution themselves. Here's a much hyped WG that's been shown up for a deficiency in her service, so let's have more honest reports for all girls. If they are crap, let's say so.

After all, a WG is only as good as her last report, surely?  And when they start getting poor reports it's time for them to take a look at themselves, up their game or get out of the business and leave it to those WGs who can deliver what they promise?

Diehard

Full marks to GN and Diehard for raising the flag and filing an accurate FR.

Many guys are simply overawed by some WGs and afraid to say they are crap fearing a neg or retribution themselves. Here's a much hyped WG that's been shown up for a deficiency in her service, so let's have more honest reports for all girls. If they are crap, let's say so.

After all, a WG is only as good as her last report, surely?  And when they start getting poor reports it's time for them to take a look at themselves, up their game or get out of the business and leave it to those WGs who can deliver what they promise?

Spot on. I've yet to find a hooker who is as good after the first couple of bookings as they invariably think they have hooked a guy in and so can start to offer sub standard services thinking the guy will keep coming back throu EAS.

I rarely see a girl more than once, I've seen a few twice and a very select few more than twice. But the law of diminishing returns always applies, and that includes the girl I rated the best sxyjessicajay. However the last two times I saw her the service was notably down on what I'd had before and so I won't see her again just like I won't see Jessie and many others again.

The issue is if like me you are a guy who wants to fuck for the entire time and therefore make a girl work for it, if that girl thinks they have u hooked they will try to lessen the amount of sex/work they do on appointments. The only clients hookers love seeing and look forward to seeing are the guys who like talking for most of an appointment. It's easy money.

This site is absolutely vital to expose the work shy hookers and those who are not consistent with their service. This is not a dating game, it is a business transaction. Guys pay their money, girls should fuck for the allotted time not talk.

For the fluffy members out there who have favourites, wake up. Hookers like your money not you. So don't sit there silently if your regular has started giving you a shit service. Post it on here. It's important for us all to know which girls start off well but deteriorate over time as well as knowing about the hopeless hookers right from get go

Leicpokerboy

Spot on. I've yet to find a hooker who is as good after the first couple of bookings as they invariably think they have hooked a guy in and so can start to offer sub standard services thinking the guy will keep coming back throu EAS.

I rarely see a girl more than once, I've seen a few twice and a very select few more than twice. But the law of diminishing returns always applies, and that includes the girl I rated the best sxyjessicajay. However the last two times I saw her the service was notably down on what I'd had before and so I won't see her again just like I won't see Jessie and many others again.

The issue is if like me you are a guy who wants to fuck for the entire time and therefore make a girl work for it, if that girl thinks they have u hooked they will try to lessen the amount of sex/work they do on appointments. The only clients hookers love seeing and look forward to seeing are the guys who like talking for most of an appointment. It's easy money.

This site is absolutely vital to expose the work shy hookers and those who are not consistent with their service. This is not a dating game, it is a business transaction. Guys pay their money, girls should fuck for the allotted time not talk.

For the fluffy members out there who have favourites, wake up. Hookers like your money not you. So don't sit there silently if your regular has started giving you a shit service. Post it on here. It's important for us all to know which girls start off well but deteriorate over time as well as knowing about the hopeless hookers right from get go

Again really well put. Punters shouldn't be worried about give bad reviews if that's what happened.

Offline redt4

Again really well put. Punters shouldn't be worried about give bad reviews if that's what happened.

Gotta agree with diehard aswell, whats going on the mans talking sense....lol

Offline cat1144

fair points made here.

I'll never see the same girl twice (or more) in quick succession ...Always leave it a good 4 months before meeting a girl i've seen before because of the points you've made...

in the past I've seen a girl who gave me a fantastic first meet, twice more within a couple of weeks...each visit produced a deteriorating service

rodjaneandfreddy

Well she has updated her profile making reference to this thread, 'come see for yourself ' she states, no thanks after a well deserved negative review.

Sureshot

Well she has updated her profile making reference to this thread, 'come see for yourself ' she states, no thanks after a well deserved negative review.
Love it when prossies try to defend themselves against reviews. Just makes them sound desperate :D

Offline stevedave

Love it when prossies try to defend themselves against reviews. Just makes them sound desperate :D

I agree - but if it hadn't been for a lass doing this, I'd have never come across UKP, so swings and roundabouts  :D

rodjaneandfreddy

I agree - but if it hadn't been for a lass doing this, I'd have never come across UKP, so swings and roundabouts  :D

That's the great thing about this site,always fun when they try and defend a deserved negative review.