Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diamondintheruff Retiring  (Read 3318 times)

Offline Turtle Z

I note that Vicki is retiring on the 30th of November. A shame, she's a great girl and always been one of the better WG's in the East Midlands. I wish her well in whatever she chooses to do next.

Offline RedKettle

is that a proper retirement or do we think she will be back???

Offline Turtle Z

I suspect it will be for good. Vicki always struck me as being very no-nonsense.

Offline RedKettle

I have never actually seen her - although it was a google hit on her that led me to UKP in the first place so I have a soft spot for her, although I am sure it would soon get hard if I met her.

I have been close to seeing her several times but the reviews talking about her being"chavvy" always put me off, not my thing at all.

Not sure now whether to squeeze a visit in over the next few months, seems a shame not to see this EM legend.

Offline j122

I didn't find her chavvy when I was her. Nice girl, good fuck and takes it in the ass without batting an eyelid.
Think I might have to get in a 2nd visit before she's gone.

Offline _Bender_

Think I might have to get in a 2nd visit before she's gone.

+1

Offline RedKettle

I think she is going to be busy this Summer and Autumn and walking funny by December

Enjoy pounding her lads - I will give her a try if I can get a look in

Offline Turtle Z

I didn't find her at all Chavvy so not sure where that comment came from. Get in there RK while there's still time, you'll be glad you did!

Offline monkeybucket

made a note in my diary might get two visits in if i can, and as others have said really does enjoy a good anal pounding( well as much i can give her one ) and no nonsense down to business. be a shame to see her go forever, i do remember her sayjng she o ny did it as she got into debt but enjoyed it so carried on  maybe that has run its course or those debts are now paid.

Offline Dorsetpunter

+1 in the orderly queue gents. Only trouble is her limited in call availability.

RK I didn't find her chavvy, her attitude was always spot on, and I don't mind a bit of filthy talk when doing a levels and as others have said she can't talk with a mouth full.

Offline bobby_dizzler

Had a booking once with her, but she had to change the time which meant I could make it. Shame.

Assumed A levels were included in the 30 min price - is that right?

Offline little_big_horn

Seen DITR a few times her prices are "all-inclusive" she gives a great BJ (OWO) and she goes balls deep up her arse, She has quietened down the sexy talk which sometimes was annoying since she has worked from hotels.

Get to see her before she retires off to have babies (thats what she told me she was doing when I met her last)

Offline Turtle Z

Get to see her before she retires off to have babies (thats what she told me she was doing when I met her last)

Who's the lucky punter?  :lol:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Seen DITR a few times her prices are "all-inclusive" she gives a great BJ (OWO) and she goes balls deep up her arse, She has quietened down the sexy talk which sometimes was annoying since she has worked from hotels.

Has she found a fella then??? Last time I saw her, her interests were in something else. Perhaps she's juggling the two now.

Offline little_big_horn

she was a bit cagey about him, got the distinct impression he was detained at her majesty's pleasure at the mo.

Offline Turtle Z

she was a bit cagey about him, got the distinct impression he was detained at her majesty's pleasure at the mo.

Oh well, at least she was faithful while he was in.  :lol:

nottschap

I didn't find her at all Chavvy so not sure where that comment came from. Get in there RK while there's still time, you'll be glad you did!

'chavvy'
Def not, sex on legs maybe !!
Lovely girl, always clean & loves what she does IMHO !!

Offline Desimonic

Better knock this of my Hl fast  :D

randypostman

Offline j122

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Moved to the end of March now

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Perhaps the retirement pot is not as full as she intended.

Win Win situation for anyone still wanting to see her :D

Offline monkeybucket

or realising that actually working for a living stacking shelves in tesco express only pays 7.51 an hour....