Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sara_HOTseductionX & NAUGHTY_GIRL SandraX - Swindon - Bait & Switch  (Read 779 times)

Offline a1000punts

External Link/Members Only

Waste of time.
These 2 are in the same apartment and are both inedible. Stay away.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2022, 09:32:29 pm by a1000punts »
Banned reason: Abusive, troll like posts.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline southcoastpunter

did you actually have a confirmed appointment with one of them?

Offline lamboman

Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs

Offline Coriniumstud

Any chance you could tell us a bit more ? And they both offer bareback :dash:
« Last Edit: October 29, 2022, 10:47:17 pm by Coriniumstud »

Offline a1000punts

Any chance you could tell us a bit more ? And they both offer bareback :dash:
I didn't even notice that!

did you actually have a confirmed appointment with one of them?
Yes, I had an appointment with one of them, entered the apartment, had a look at both of them and left.

Once out I called the second one who gave me the same apartment number.

Inedible?
Ugly and fat.

Offline Palace123

Some tell tale signs there mate...one hides her feedback and the other has done negative comment. Charging £100 per hr  should set alarm bells ringing. I don't know any girl who charges that. Too good to be true. Both Roms so both pimp'd, and if pimp'd then you can be 100% sure their profiles are made by someone else.

Indy Roms are few and far between, when you do find one they're actually great IMO and they are already well reviewed. When pimp'd., it's usually quite terrible as they get hardly any of the money.

So of that £100 she might get half...what kind of sex worker would be as fit as those pics and offer great sex for £50 an hr?

Def avoid low priced girls offering it all.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2022, 05:55:15 am by Palace123 »
Banned reason: Using the threat of reviews on UKP to gain favours, not understanding the detrimental effect on the site. l

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379

Waste of time.
These 2 are in the same apartment and are both inedible. Stay away.

Which of the girls are you reviewing?

site rule 4 : Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties

As a review it’s a bit weak matey, as a warning to avoid (and I’m sure it’s appreciated by other punters) you need to explain why they need to avoid

I’m assuming the photos are fake then ? if you met them both and then after called the other one?
« Last Edit: October 30, 2022, 10:01:17 am by Iloveoral »

Offline a1000punts

Some tell tale signs there mate...one hides her feedback and the other has done negative comment. Charging £100 per hr  should set alarm bells ringing. I don't know any girl who charges that. Too good to be true. Both Roms so both pimp'd, and if pimp'd then you can be 100% sure their profiles are made by someone else.

Indy Roms are few and far between, when you do find one they're actually great IMO and they are already well reviewed. When pimp'd., it's usually quite terrible as they get hardly any of the money.

So of that £100 she might get half...what kind of sex worker would be as fit as those pics and offer great sex for £50 an hr?

Def avoid low priced girls offering it all.
Fair, and we know all of that, but you can only know for certain once you see it.
I did call the other one first, the one that has it set at £120ph, it was only after I went there and confirmed she had a fake profile that I tried calling the other one. I was already out of the house anyway so I thought I'de check just in case. When she gave me the same apt number I knew it was the other girl I had seen who looked even worse than the first actually.

Offline a1000punts

Which of the girls are you reviewing?

site rule 4 : Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties

As a review it’s a bit weak matey, as a warning to avoid (and I’m sure it’s appreciated by other punters) you need to explain why they need to avoid

I’m assuming the photos are fake then ? if you met them both and then after called the other one?

It's not so much of a review cause there's nothing to review, I didn't stay, it's just a warning that those girls are running fake profiles and they aren't attractive at all on top of it.

I think I explained enough to be honest, bait & switch implies fake pictures.

Why other punters need to avoid is simple, the profiles are fake and the girls don't look good. I'm just repeating myself over and over again, cause you guys keep asking for the same info that you can gather from my very first post.

Even if I wanted to give you any more info, I couldn't. That's all I know and that's there is to know really.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2022, 12:41:10 pm by a1000punts »

Offline southcoastpunter

you guys keep asking for the same info that you can gather from my very first post.

Thanks for the extra info - i asked my question as you need to have a confirmed booking before it can be considered a review and the Mod pointed out you can only review one girl in a formal review.

It's not so much of a review cause there's nothing to review,

Although its still very useful information to have, but in this case (2 girls and not much of a review) it can't sit in the formal review section - so i will move it to the "regional discussion section ".

Offline a1000punts

Thanks for the extra info - i asked my question as you need to have a confirmed booking before it can be considered a review and the Mod pointed out you can only review one girl in a formal review.

Although its still very useful information to have, but in this case (2 girls and not much of a review) it can't sit in the formal review section - so i will move it to the "regional discussion section ".

Thanks

Online contentguy

Thanks

But the point is, if you indicated who you booked with, that they were B&S and you walked.

Then you could have contributed a negative review.  Why not do that?

Offline a1000punts

But the point is, if you indicated who you booked with, that they were B&S and you walked.

Then you could have contributed a negative review.  Why not do that?
:D
That's what I did, but see above. After much discussion, the post got moved here

Offline a1000punts

Or I guess you're saying I could have gone in and submitted two new posts, one for each link/girl, as negative reviews
ain't nobody got time for that
Man, I think the forum is useful I really do, but I think you're all a bit too anal with all the rules and shit
The info is on here now, those two were B&S, that's it :)
if users search for those adultwork ids it'll still come up, so it's all good

Offline Palace123

Fair, and we know all of that, but you can only know for certain once you see it.
I did call the other one first, the one that has it set at £120ph, it was only after I went there and confirmed she had a fake profile that I tried calling the other one. I was already out of the house anyway so I thought I'de check just in case. When she gave me the same apt number I knew it was the other girl I had seen who looked even worse than the first actually.

Fair enough, but all I'd say is if you follow that strategy, you'll spend a ton of wasted trips and energy going and see in person what you would already expect...B&S for a BS profile. The numbers and the lack of FB tells the story. Save yourself the time and avoid these dodgy profiles...if we all do that it gives the pimps a problem ..they prey on people who are seduced by low prices for what seems to be everything. Even if it was the person and she did offer the service....1000pc it would be so mechanical, restricted and cold as to not be worth the money anyway. Its a false economy...quality does come at a price...not over-priced, but a fair price.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2022, 07:09:47 am by Palace123 »
Banned reason: Using the threat of reviews on UKP to gain favours, not understanding the detrimental effect on the site. l

Offline southcoastpunter

Or I guess you're saying I could have gone in and submitted two new posts, one for each link/girl, as negative reviews
ain't nobody got time for that
Man, I think the forum is useful I really do, but I think you're all a bit too anal with all the rules and shit
The info is on here now, those two were B&S, that's it :)
if users search for those adultwork ids it'll still come up, so it's all good

no you couldn't submit 2 reviews. A review can be about ONE WG only and you must have had a confirmed booking with her. So you could do one review on the WG you had a booking with but you cannot do a formal review on the other one that you just saw in passing. Maybe you should read the rules so you know what they are - there aren't pages and pages of them, they are pretty brief!

You might think the site rules are not worth bothering about and that the Mods or Forum Helpers are too anal over applying the rules.  Why don't you message Head1 and tell him that!

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I agree with it being moved to discussion
I asked which girl it was you were reviewing and gave you a copy of the rules

It was that simple, but here we are.