Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A list of AdultWork profiles that caught my eye. But where to start?!  (Read 3440 times)

Offline Clanger

13 WG's mostly around the Exeter and Taunton area. Exeter is easy to get to but I prefer not to go to Bristol, at least not by car because it's just too much stress and hassle to make the visit worthwhile. What do you think of these girls? Thumbs-up or thumbs down?

Sandy: External Link/Members Only (17)
Charlotte Rose: External Link/Members Only (51)
Delicious Black Babe: External Link/Members Only (35)
Lyra Rose: External Link/Members Only (7)
Gabriella Samsor: External Link/Members Only (0)
Zara: External Link/Members Only (0)
Lara Dolly: External Link/Members Only (0)
Alice Sexy: External Link/Members Only (0)
Heidi: External Link/Members Only (74)
Candy Desire: External Link/Members Only (0)
Nico 8899: External Link/Members Only (0)
Sarah Jane Milkmaid: External Link/Members Only (81)
Christina 666: External Link/Members Only (48)

BTW, I'm surprised that there seem to be a fair number of WG's around the Exeter area who look attractive and have good ratings, my past experiences of Exeter have been less than enjoyable. I guess maybe things have changed over the last 10 years, I sure hope so, it would be nice.

rottweiler75

13 WG's mostly around the Exeter and Taunton area. Exeter is easy to get to but I prefer not to go to Bristol, at least not by car because it's just too much stress and hassle to make the visit worthwhile. What do you think of these girls? Thumbs-up or thumbs down?

Sandy: External Link/Members Only (17)
Charlotte Rose: External Link/Members Only (51)
Delicious Black Babe: External Link/Members Only (35)
Lyra Rose: External Link/Members Only (7)
Gabriella Samsor: External Link/Members Only (0)
Zara: External Link/Members Only (0)
Lara Dolly: External Link/Members Only (0)
Alice Sexy: External Link/Members Only (0)
Heidi: External Link/Members Only (74)
Candy Desire: External Link/Members Only (0)
Nico 8899: External Link/Members Only (0)
Sarah Jane Milkmaid: External Link/Members Only (81)
Christina 666: External Link/Members Only (48)

BTW, I'm surprised that there seem to be a fair number of WG's around the Exeter area who look attractive and have good ratings, my past experiences of Exeter have been less than enjoyable. I guess maybe things have changed over the last 10 years, I sure hope so, it would be nice.

well.. IF you CAN manage ALL 13 in ONE night.. DEF a 'thums up' to you... Romeo  :rose:

SirPhilipXX

The first one on your list, Sandy, is in Bristol this week. I reviewed her when she was in Cardiff recently:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=20535.0

Offline robertthebrave

Delicious Black Babe(link on first message) is. Coming back to Exeter in 10 days and I wondered if any one had seen her. Thanks for your help