Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: a few new entries on my hot list  (Read 1390 times)

Offline MrDog

On the HL but no one seems to have seen any of them, and my last few punts have been on the decent side (and with Romanian girls) and I know I'm going to hit a bad run again so if anyone has any info please share!

In no particular order:
Karina must have been seen by someone as shes on the Hanger Lane 'going home' route.
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Beatriz moves around like crazy but there's one pic that gripped me...or was it me gripping me after seeing one pic ! No feed back though.

Karinne has that dirty look that gets me twitching, but for an Earls Court punt (which have been crap for me) I'm going to need a bit of feedback and alas she has none.

Im sure Rebeka Smith is one that will trip me up. Has the look of dodgy profile all over it!

Clarissa if she is English could be a decent find, so all those big tit English mid 30's fuckers better form an orderly queue !

Now I know some of the North London regulars will have seen Melanie, so where are the reviews At £60 p/h shes vfm but only if she provides a decent service. Was going to see her when she was down by Crystal Palace but never made the trek.

I may have to toftt or multiples , but if anyone has had a negative or neutral please reply to save my hard earned cash !

Integral

I've not seen any of them, but "rebeka smith" is using pictures of page 3 girl Keeley Hazel (External Link/Members Only exact picture: is no 5 on this page External Link/Members Only:(

I personally wouldn't chance that punt even with someone else's money, unless Keeley really is moonlighting as a £120 p/h Romanian, in which case I'd be in there like a shot...  :lol:

Best of luck mrDog!

dan10928

Im sure Rebeka Smith is one that will trip me up. Has the look of dodgy profile all over it!

surely you know keeley hazell!!!!

Offline MrDog

I've not seen any of them, but "rebeka smith" is using pictures of page 3 girl Keeley Hazel (External Link/Members Only exact picture: is no 5 on this page External Link/Members Only:(

I personally wouldn't chance that punt even with someone else's money, unless Keeley really is moonlighting as a £120 p/h Romanian, in which case I'd be in there like a shot...  :lol:

Best of luck mrDog!

Thanks integral, I don't buy newspapers and the last page 3 bird whose name i remember will show my age !  you saved me £120 so cheers for that she's now blacklisted!
Anyone else fancy sharing the wealth of their knowledge ?
What surprises me is that there are so many aw profiles that have been around for months and years and no feedback. Most are subject to profile swapping but still where are the Indy reviews?

Offline Rocket Scientist

I recently added this new WG to HL
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Loving the sultry look however GRIS shows her on the books of an Istanbul agency (!!??)

I'm probably grasping at straws and Yes is pricey (OWO extra). Don't wanna waste a journey so would welcome comment

Hope don't mind me jumping on thread MrDog but did not make sense to start a new one