Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: gracie-may  (Read 2020 times)

7 review(s) for Gracie-May1 (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sgb66

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
first time with a review here goes

to start off with I should of been going to see Nicole of stoke but she cancelled with an hour to go before the meeting. typical day off and I want to empty my balls
so a quick check to see who is available near me up pops gracie-may so 9.45 text to see if she was free at 11.00 she was so said I would phone at 10.30 to get post code. did that comms were superb.
so from text to booking and on my way within 45 mins.
arrived at destination phoned got address no problem
found her house on a very good estate just outside Newcastle under lyme felt really safe
knocked on the door and I was blown away with the beauty in front of me (well out of my league)
she gave me a welcome kiss and it was up stairs for some fun
paperwork out of the way and on the bed to get comfy lots of kissing and touching when she said we have to many clothes on watching a woman strip is fantastic but when its a blonde babe its extra special so gracie-may was down to bra and panties amazing she then says get yours off aswell so I can play with that cock, well who am I to refuse .
she started sucking him into life which did not take long I stopped her so I could go down and see her pussy and what a pussy I was licking and sucking on it and she was getting wetter and wetter when she says right I want you to fuck me now !what position ?
doggie I said ,well on with the bag and pumping away looking in the mirror above the bed what a sight (one for the wank bank )
on to round 2 more pussy eating I love to eat pussy even better when its a stunning blondes . I want your cock again so on with another condom and she rode me until she came her legs were shacking job done
time for a chat and a drink
gracie-may then starts to play with my cock again the look you get when she starts playing with it was fantastic a real dirty look , spitting on it fantastic sucking it aswell another load gone
more pussy eating, kissing and giving her titties some attention got me hard again
do you want to fuck me again oh yes I do get on all fours I lasted a lot long this time around sweat was dripping of us both when I came .
well I said my balls have been well and truly emptied thanks gracie-may.
have a great shower and kiss and cuddle and on my way
I will definitely go and see her again soon
£200 for two hours is expensive but boy is she worth it
hope you enjoyed the review
just go and see her you will not be disappointed